Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 12

Post-Labour Day; no new participants.

The standings after Week 11 are posted here.

The complete rules are posted here.

Now on to Week 12. Montreal has the bye this week.
Hamilton @ Toronto
Saskatchewan @ Winnipeg
Calgary @ Edmonton
Ottawa @ B.C.

Good luck!

Ugh! 1-3 last week, and I drop to #31, and out of the World Beaters. Yikes! Time to resume my climb up the standings, and to make up lost ground.

Hamilton @ Toronto: True, this game is not going to be at Tim Horton's Field, but does anyone who watched Monday's game honestly think it matters? The Argos are the inferior team and proved it in every way. Can Ray play? I hope he does; the Argos are a better team without him. Lack of home field makes this closer. Hamilton by 20.

Saskatchewan @ Winnipeg: One win doesn't sell me on the Riders. I'm betting Nichols plays for the Bombers, whether he starts or not, and they get the revenge they're looking for. Bombers by 9.

Calgary @ Edmonton: Reilly came in last week and finally started to move Edmonton's offence. He'll start next week and, coupled with Edmonton's defence, will pull out a victory at home. Esks by 5.

Ottawa @ B.C.: The RedBlacks are a hard team to read. So are the Lions. On a normal day I might pick Ottawa, but with Lulay out, I'm DEFINITELY picking Ottawa. B.C.'s greatest offensive weapon, Andrew Harris, has been a complete non-factor these past few games. RedBlacks by 4.

Hamilton
Saskatchewan
Edmonton
BC

Argos vs Hamilton - TORONTO
Winnipeg vs Sask. - RIDERS
Eskimos vs Calgary - EDMONTON
BC Lions vs Ottawa - LIONS

Very well said Dave and THANKS

Hamilton @ Toronto
Saskatchewan @ Winnipeg
Calgary @ Edmonton
Ottawa @ B.C.

My picks or week 12:

Hamilton
Saskatchewan
Edmonton
BC

Hamilton
Saskatchewan
Calgary
B.C.

My picks are:

Hamilton
Winnipeg
Edmonton
Ottawa

Thank you

Richard

Another 2-2 week but this time it drops me 6 spots to 39th. I'm also on a losing streak for picking the first game of the week. The last time I picked the first game correctly? Week 2. Really hoping that curse ends this week...

Hamilton - A short week and Hamilton hasn't won in Toronto since the Eastern Final in 2013. Still, with the way Hamilton has been dominating teams this year, it's hard to imagine them losing this one. Probably be closer then most think...

Saskatchewan - If it had been a close game last week I would have picked the Bombers, but it wasn't. I think Winnipeg is officially in free fall.

Edmonton - Calgary has been terrible on the road this year. Can't see the Stampeders beating the Eskimos two weeks in a row.

Ottawa - This might be the toughest pick of the week. The RubyGlooms only have one win on the road, and Bad Hank is due for an appearance. However, the Lions are going to be without Lulay....and they haven't exactly been good with him...

HAM
SSK
EDM
OTT

THX

Hamilton
Saskatchewan
Calgary
Ottawa

Well a 3-1 week moves me up 2 spots to #17. Okay it's on to Week 12 or rematch week,with the exception of Ottawa taking on BC.

HAMILTON @ Toronto.......There will probably be more Cat fans at the Rogers than Argo fans, not to sound too arrogant but the Cats will roll these Argos for the season sweep. This game will be closer though then the 30 pt differential of Labour Day............Cats only win by 29 this time in a squeaker. :slight_smile:

SASKATCHEWAN @ Winnipeg........Break up those Riders !!!! they are on a roll and as hot as a pistol riding a solid 1 game win streak. I'm thinking that the Greenies make it two in a row over those Bumbling Bombers.......Riders win this one by a touch down.

Calgary @ EDMONTON.........The Eskimos get a measure of revenge in yet another low scoring affair between these two heated rivals. Take the Under and the Esks.........Eskimos win this one by one on a last second fg.

OTTAWA@ BC........The feel good story of this season are those REDBLACKS :slight_smile: Burris has found the fountain of youth this season and he has led his young team to a solid 5-4 season to date. The Lions on the other hand have been up and down like a toilet seat all season and with Lulay once again injured will struggle in this one.......The TWOCOLOURS win this by 7

So there it is Bobo's Week 12 predictions......book It......taking HAM/SASK/EDM/OTT

Thanks again B-Dave and good luck to all on your picks this week.

Cheers Big Dave, one change-up game,

Toronto vs Tiger Cats - HAMILTON

Hamilton
Winnipeg
Calgary
Ottawa

Hamilton
Saskatchewan
Calgary
Ottawa

Thanks Big Dave

Tiger-Cats