Eskimos
Stampeders
Lions
Roughriders

Montreal @ Edmonton
Toronto @ Calgary
Winnipeg @ B.C.
Saskatchewan @ Hamilton

Montreal @ Edmonton ... Eskimos at home.

Toronto @ Calgary ... Stampeders at home.

Winnipeg @ B.C. ... Seeing a theme yet? Lions at home.

Saskatchewan @ Hamilton ... Might as well make it a home team sweep this weekend. TiCats with the upset at home.

Week #12;

Montreal vs Edmonton; Edmonton - Montreal is coming on, but let's be honest, the Cats are not Edmonton (or any team in the West for that matter). Edmonton is coming off two stinging losses and will be ticked off that they are losing all their "Number 1 _____" titles. I think they are going to come out to prove themselves. Edmonton by 10.

Toronto vs Calgary; Calgary - Toronto gets some weapons back, but Calgary is too strong in this one. Calgary by 10.

Winnipeg vs BC; BC - This is the coin toss game of the week for me, but I think BC has the advantage. Yes Winnipeg beat them previously, but that was at the begining of the season. This is not the same BC team they met back then and BC will want to prove that. BC by 7.

Saskatchewan vs Hamilton; Hamilton - With the injury to Durrant, I'm not "sold" yet on Sunsuri. All of his relief wins have been after Durrant has take the team out to a big lead. Collaros is a more known quantity. This game could go either way, but I'm going to pin my hopes on the known quantity ... Hamilton by 3.

Good luck to all the contestants and Thanks to Big Dave for running this for us all.

:cowboy:

Week 12
Edmonton :wink:
Calgary :oops:
B.C. :expressionless:
Saskatchewan :roll:

1. :rockin: Edmonton :rockin: 2) :cowboy: Calgary :cowboy: 3) :twisted: Winnipeg :twisted: 4) :) Saskatchewan :)

My picks for week 12 are:

Edmonton
Calgary
BC
Hamilton

Thank you

Richard

Montreal @ Edmonton
Toronto @ Calgary
Winnipeg @ B.C.
Saskatchewan @ Hamilton

MONTREAL@ Edmonton upset special #1 :roll:
Toronto @ CALGARY
Winnipeg @ B.C.
Saskatchewan @ HAMILTON upset special #2 :roll:

THANKS BIG D :thup:

Edmonton
Calgary
Hamilton
BC

I also pick Ottawa not to lose this week :rockin:

Thanks BD!

Go REDBLACKS!

......Edmonton
........Stamps
.........Winnipeg
..........T-Cats

Montreal @ Edmonton
Toronto @ Calgary
Winnipeg @ B.C.
Saskatchewan @ Hamilton

Despite the Riders losing Durant, we still have a great running game and Defense.

won't miss much here.

I'll be out of town for week 13 and may not be able to make picks next week.. so i'll make week 12 and 13 picks here. If i do manage to get online next week and want to make changes.. i'll re-pick in the week 13 thread. Thanks BigDave

Week 12

Montreal @ Edmonton
Toronto @ Calgary
Winnipeg @ B.C.
Saskatchewan @ Hamilton

Week 13

Toronto @ B.C.
Edmonton @ Hamilton
Calgary @ Montreal
Ottawa @ Saskatchewan

Week 12 winners:

Edmonton