Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 12

The standings after Week 11 are posted here.

You all know the rules by now. The complete rules are posted here.

Now on to Week 12. Ottawa has the bye this week.
Montreal @ Edmonton
Toronto @ Calgary
Winnipeg @ B.C.
Saskatchewan @ Hamilton

Good luck!

Eskimos
Stamps
Lions
Riders

1-3. Yikes. Like my team, I'd better tighten up or I'll be watching the post-season from the sidelines.

Montreal @ Edmonton: Montreal is not as good as they looked against Hamilton. Esks by 8.

Toronto @ Calgary: Argos? Are you kidding me? Stamps by 15.

Winnipeg @ B.C.: Will Lulay play? Glenn is pretty good, so it may not matter. Going with the home team here. Lions by 2.

Saskatchewan @ Hamilton: Durant may not play, and I'm going to sink or swim with my team from here on. Cats by 1.

My picks for Week 12:

Edmonton
Calgary
Winnipeg
Saskatchewan

Montreal vs Eskies - EDMONTON
Argos vs Calgary - CALGARY
Winnipeg vs BC - LIONS
Riders vs Ti-Cats - SASKATCHEWAN

Edmonton
Calgary
Winnipeg
Hamilton

Edmonton
Calgary
BC
Saskatchewan

1-3. Ouch! Who figured both LD rematches would go to LD winners, but Als over Ti-Cats? That one shocked me.

Montreal @ Edmonton - Reilly is close and the Als won’t put up those kind of numbers on Edmonton
Toronto @ Calgary - nothing saves the boat people in this game, not even the bye week
Winnipeg @ B.C. - Bombers are 1-4 against the west. That 1 win was against BC and with Lulay out…
Saskatchewan @ Hamilton - Hamilton scores 31 and still loses to Als? Riders have the best run game in the league, Hamilton’s D is good against the run but doubt they will handle Riders

Edmonton
Calgary
BC
Hamilton

Thanks!

Edm'
Cal.
WINN.
Ham.

Thanks Dave

Edmonton
Calgary
Winnipeg
Saskatchewan

:cowboy:

Edmonton, Calgary, B.C. , Hamilton.
Thanks Big Dave :rockin:

Montreal @ Edmonton
Toronto @ Calgary
Winnipeg @ B.C.
Saskatchewan @ Hamilton

I'm on a roll, only eight games out of first place. Umm.... (I would have had my first perfect week had my team not had a meltdown in the second half.)

This week's going to be interesting with all the injuries to key players - just in time, now that the Ticats are starting to get some of theirs back [knock wood].

My picks for week 12:

Montreal @ Edmonton - The Als won last week as a result of a fumble returned for a TD, an interception returned to the 3 yard line, and a punt returned for a TD. While the Eskimos do have a tendency to turn the ball over a few times each game, I don't think the Als will be quite as lucky this week.

Toronto @ Calgary - The Argos should be nice and rested for this game, but it won't help. The Stamps are just too strong.

Winnipeg @ B.C. - I have no idea on this one, given the lack of offence from the Lions against the Redblacks last week, and the injury to Lulay. But Glenn has proven he can lead his team to victory, and the Bombers have been struggling lately.

Saskatchewan @ Hamilton - While I'd like to say the Ticats can take this one, given the injury to Durant (is he out or not?), they've just been making too many late-game mistakes that have cost them games. And the Riders have been winning a lot lately. Granted, their competition for this wins have been mostly the Bombers and the rest of the eastern teams. Unfortunately, I'm thinking this is another one that comes down to a final too-little-too-late drive.

Took a bit of a beating last week! Gotta get back on track this week, as I am only 3 wins out of playoff contention. Can not afford anymore losing weeks!

Montreal @ Edmonton - this should be just what the doc ordered for Edmonton!
Toronto @ Calgary - I cant possibly imagine a scenario where the Stamps let this one get away!
Winnipeg @ B.C. - the Bombers seem to have come crashing down to Earth. BC is at home, and I think Glenn will get them farther than Willy will get Winnipeg right now. I am very impressed with Willy this year, and I hope he has a long and healthy career.
Saskatchewan @ Hamilton - I am worried about the situation with Durant, but Sunseri seemed to fill in OK in BC a few weeks ago, and the East is just getting killed by the West this year! That new park in Hamilton does look good though!

THanks Big Dave!

Edmonton
Calgary
B.C.
Saskatchewan

For Week 12,

Edmonton
Calgary
Winnipeg
Saskatchewan

Thanks BigDave!

After a steller 0-4 performance last week, lets see if I can get one right this week.....

Montreal @ Edmonton - Montreal
Toronto @ Calgary - TO
Winnipeg @ B.C. - Wpg
Saskatchewan @ Hamilton - Ham

Montreal @ Edmonton - Edmonton
Toronto @ Calgary - Calgary
Winnipeg @ B.C. - B.C
Saskatchewan @ Hamilton - Hamilton

Edmonton
Calgary
B.C.
Hamilton