Stampeders
Lions
Alouettes
Roughriders

Calgary @ Hamilton
Toronto @ B.C.
Winnipeg @ Montreal
Edmonton @ Saskatchewan

I’d really like the Cats and Argo’s prove me wrong this week, but I gotta go with my head over my heart.

I'm calling Calgary, Toronto, Montreal and Saskatchewan.

Calgary @ Hamilton
Toronto @ B.C.
Winnipeg @ Montreal
Edmonton @ Saskatchewan

Picks for week 12

Calgary @ Hamilton
Toronto @ BC
Winnipeg @ Montreal
Edmonton @ Saskatchewan

Calgary over Hamilton - Calgary's gotta be feeling good after sweeping the eskimos, the ticats...ahhh not so much. Calgary's a high scoring team and i just don't think the cats have enough scoring power to compete. the defense will decide this one.

Cgy 33-23 final

Toronto over B.C. - i might regret this pick seeing how Toronto has been owned by the lions, but toronto's defense is better than the lions. Toronto should be able to move the ball well against the leos and they just might be uttering the word playoffs.

Tor 26-19 final

Montreal over Winnipeg- i'll go out on a limb and say the alouettes win this one lol. winnipeg is feeling low about themselves and Montreal has been woken from their mid season nap. could a beating this week be greater than last week?? it'll be interesting to see.

45-16 final

sask. over edmonton- the eskimos continue to ride their sinking ship into regina. sask seems to be getting extra practice in, (aka.. skrimmage vs the bombers)...so maybe this will be a sign that their team is back on track. it's not going to be easy but it should happen

ssk 29-24 final

Calgary
BC
Montreal
Saskatchewan

CALGARY Over Hamilton. Looks like Calgary have found their groove. CALGARY By 3

BC Over Toronto Time zone plus the fact Toronto is just awful...and they have a token win from last week. BC by 14

MONTREAL Over Winnipeg. Mike Kelly takes his circus into Molson Stadium. Wont be close. MONTREAL by 20

EDMONTON Over Saskatchewan. Upset pick of the week. I'm going to steal Big Dave's line. Edmonton is too good to lose three in a row and Saskatchewan is too inconsistant to win three in a row. EDMONTON by 2

Calgary @ Hamilton = Calgary by 7
Toronto @ BC = BC by 10
Winnipeg @ Montreal = Montreal by 23
Edmonton @ Saskatchewan = Saskatchewan by 4

Calgary
BC
Montreal
Edmonton

Calgary
BC
Montréal
Saskatchewan

Hamilton
BC
Montreal
Edmonton

Calgary
BC
Montreal
Edmonton

Getting cold feet on my Hamilton pick. Please change it to Calgary. Thanks BD!

Calgary @ Hamilton = Hamilton
Toronto @ B.C. = BC
Winnipeg @ Montreal = Montreal
Edmonton @ Saskatchewan = Edmonton

My picks for week 12 are:

Calgary over Hamilton.
Toronto over BC.
Montreal over Winnipeg.
Saskatchewan over Edmonton.

Thank you.

Richard

My picks