Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 12

Hard to believe the season's more than half over already. We've already begun the back nine, on our way back to the clubhouse. Our competition is really heating up, with 34 people just a perfect week away from a share of first place.

The standings are posted here.

Here are the games for Week 12:
Calgary @ Hamilton
Toronto @ B.C.
Winnipeg @ Montreal
Edmonton @ Saskatchewan

You can join in at any time. Pick the teams you think will win in a reply to this thread. You can elaborate if you want, but please make it easy for me to see at a glance which teams you are picking to win.
Picks MUST be made PRIOR to the scheduled kickoff in order to be considered for a game.
To change your pick prior to a game's scheduled kickoff, POST ANOTHER REPLY to the same thread. Please don't EDIT your picks once you have made them.
You can view a more complete list of all the rules here.

Good luck!

Calgary @ Hamilton
Toronto @ B.C.
Winnipeg @ Montreal
Edmonton @ Saskatchewan

but i am hoping i am wrong on the calgary vs hamilton. Go Riders!

Picks for week 12:

Hamilton
BC
Montreal
Saskatchewan

Hamilton
BC
Montreal
Saskatchewan

Holy crap, I'm falling down the standings like a concrete balloon. I need a good week to get me back, or at least to keep me in contention. Here goes:

Calgary @ Hamilton: Hamilton is 4-1 at home and is due for a good game, and Bad Hank is due for an appearance. Cats by 3.

Toronto @ B.C.: The Argos now have their win for the month. B.C. is stinging from their last-minute loss to the Als, and are the better team here. Lions by 15.

Winnipeg @ Montreal: Winnipeg has earned the title of worst team in the league, and are going to the home of the best team in the league. No question here. Als by a hundred.

Edmonton @ Saskatchewan: Edmonton has lost two in a row, and are too good to lose three. The Riders have won two in a row, and are too inconsistent to win three. Esks by 4.

Calgary.................good or bad, Hanks still better then anything tigercats have.
BC
Montreal
Edmonton

Calgary
B.C.
Montreal
Edmonton

Going with the home team sweep again since it worked so well last week (2-2)! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Calgary
BC
Montreal
Saskatchewan

Calgary @ Hamilton = Calgary
Toronto @ B.C. = BC
Winnipeg @ Montreal = Montreal
Edmonton @ Saskatchewan = Edmonton

Calgary
B.C.
Montreal
Saskatchewan

Hamilton
B.C.
Montreal
Saskatchewan

Home sweep this week.

Ouch! One bad week and I drop back to 66th. Hopefully I can rebound this week...

Hamilton (Only one loss at home this year)
Toronto (Toronto is better than their record indicates and usually play better away from the Roger's Centre)
Montreal (This should be an easy pick, but the games against BC should have been easy picks too...)
Saskatchewan (Riders at home, against a team with one road win...)

Picks for week 12:
To Win

Hamilton

B.C.

Saskathewan

Montreal

Calgary
BC
Montreal
Edmonton

My picks are as follows;

Calgary over Ti-Cats
B.C. over Toronto
Montreal over Winnipeg
Eskies over Sask.

Cheers to big Dave.

Calgary vs. Ti-Cats

Hamilton won't stay down for long and that loss last week was embarressing. Expect them to be at their best. Hamilton by 3.

B.C. vs. Toronto

BC's been improving with every week and the Argo's didn't exactly play their best last week. This team still isn't that great despite winning last week. BC by 14.

Montreal vs. Winnipeg

After a sad beating at the hands of the Rider's, the Bomber's self-esteem is at an all time low. Montreal is the one team that will absolutely destroy you if you turn the ball over so you have to play mistake free football against them. Winnipeg hasn't played a mistake free game in a long time, this won't be the night. Montreal by 20.

EDM vs. Sask.

Saskatchewan's on a roll right now and I believe that streak will continue at least through this week. SSK by 5.

Calgary @ Hamilton - reverse psychology - Calgary, if Hamilton wins, I'm still happy!!
Toronto @ B.C. - B.C.
Winnipeg @ Montreal - Montreal by 50
Edmonton @ Saskatchewan - Saskatchewan

Calgary
B.C.
Montreal
Edmonton

All winners ( I hope)

All home teams!

Hamilton
British Columbia
Montreal