Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 12

The games for Week 12 are:
Montreal @ Edmonton
Saskatchewan @ Calgary
Winnipeg @ Hamilton
Toronto @ B.C.

The standings are posted at http://home.cogeco.ca/~droddick1/vgcc_standings.htm .

To make your picks, just post a reply to this thread with your predicted winners for these games. Picks must be made prior to a game's scheduled kickoff time in order to be accepted for that game. Remember to make your picks clear at a glance. You can view a more complete listing of the rules at

http://home.cogeco.ca/~droddick1/vgcc_rules.htm

Good luck!

Montreal @ Edmonton
Saskatchewan @ Calgary
Winnipeg @ Hamilton
Toronto @ B.C.

MONTREAL Over Edmonton. Jason Maas will learn enough of the playbook to come off the bench and spark a come from behind win against Disco Danny, who will blame the water boy for serving luke warm water this week. MONTREAL by 6

CALGARY Over Saskatchewan. Calgary have seemed to find their Rhythmn. Should be an entertaining game and a close one. STAMPS by 2

WINNIPEG Over Hamilton. Will Printers learn enough about his team, his playbook, his medical insurance. Winnipeg Defense should feast against the Hamilton O-line. Printers will enteratin and keep it respectable. WINNIPEG by 11

BC Over Toronto. The infamous time zone change, Lullabye, lullabye, wont you sleep good tonight.....The Lions should bounce back after all those turnovers. BC By 2

Montreal
Saskatchewan
Winnipeg
Toronto

Edmonton
Saskatchewan
Winnipeg
BC

Edmonton
Saskatchewan
Winnipeg
B.C.

Edmonton, Calgary , Winnipeg, BC.

2-2 last week. I would have been 3-1 if I hadn't changed my pick on the Montreal game. That's exactly why I don't like to do that. Anyway, a new week:

Montreal @ Edmonton: Brady showed he can start and win last week, and Maas on the bench should help. But can they do it two weeks in a row, and on the road? I'm thinking no. Esks by 4.

Saskatchewan @ Calgary: The Riders are the best team in the league right now, and are angry after having their 5-game winning streak busted. No matter who they play, this one won't be close. Give the Stamps a bit of an edge for home field, and you get Riders by 7.

Winnipeg @ Hamilton: Printers will likely start, but with a limited playbook. Lumsden is still a question mark. If he's healthy and plays, the Cats will take this one, but I'm assuming he won't be able to go. Bombers by 2.

Toronto @ B.C.: Toronto is 1-6 against teams not named "Tiger-cats". Vancouver is not a place to try and turn that around. Lions by 9.

Edmonton
Calgary
Winnipeg
Toronto

Turkey

Hows the humble pie taste?

Montreal
Saskatchewan
Winnipeg
B.C.

Montreal @ Edmonton: After dropping 3 straight, I think the Esks bounce back. Plus, they have home field, and they're 2-0-1 against the East. (Please move Edmonton to the East. :lol:)

Saskatchewan @ Calgary: Calgary has Saskatchewan's number. They're starting to heat up, and they're 3-1 against the Riders at McMahon.

Winnipeg @ Hamilton: Winnipeg is hot after beating the Riders. The Cats won't be able to compete, even with Printers. Next year...

Toronto @ B.C.: Toronto is 0-5 against the Lions. Good luck, Bishop...

Winners:

Montreal
Calgary :cowboy:
Hamilton
BC

....Edmonton over Montreal
.......Calgary over Saskatchewan
.........Winnipeg over Hamilton
...........British Columbia over Toronto

Edmonton
Calgary
Winnipeg
BC

Thanks BigDave

Montreal - I think there's just too much disarray in Edmonton right now, while things seem to be coming together for the Als, even without Calvillo.

Sask - will bounce back against a team with a weaker D than Winnipeg. They'll also be ticked.

Winnipeg - this is the only choice I feel somewhat comfortable with. Give it another couple of weeks and I think Hamilton should be better. Then again, they could surprise simply because it will be hard to game plan for a team with a new, different QB.

Toronto - I think that Bishop will show that he's for real. We can't hold his 3 wins against Hamilton against him - he never had the opportunity to play anyone else. I think their D will keep the Lions in check, and Bishop will do just enough. Nervous about this pick (changed it a couple of times already).

Montreal
Saskatchewan
Winnipeg
B.C.

Last 2 weeks have been real bad for me, should be able to regroup.

Montreal
Saskatchewan
Winnipeg
B.C

Edmonton
Calgary
Winnipeg
BC

Montreal
Saskatchewan
Winnipeg
B.C.