Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 11

Posing this early, due to the short week. The standings after Week 10 are posted here.

You all know the rules by now. The complete rules are posted here.

Now on to Week 11. Toronto has the bye this week.
B.C. @ Ottawa
Calgary @ Edmonton
Hamilton @ Montreal
Saskatchewan @ Winnipeg

Good luck!

I'm making my picks now, because I'm not sure whether I'll get an opportunity to do so in time for the games.

B.C. @ Ottawa: Ottawa still hasn't gotten their act together. Lions by 11.

Calgary @ Edmonton: Giving home field advantage in this game. Esks by 3.

Hamilton @ Montreal: Hamilton has been close against the best teams. Montreal isn't one of those. Cats by 5.

Saskatchewan @ Winnipeg: Winnipeg nearly won last week, so I'm picking them to take the Banjo Bowl. Bombers by 4.

BC
Edmonton
Saskatchewan
Hamilton

B.C. @ Ottawa
Calgary @ Edmonton
Hamilton @ Montreal
Saskatchewan @ Winnipeg

B.C. @ Ottawa - B.C
Calgary @ Edmonton - Calgary
Hamilton @ Montreal - Hamilton
Saskatchewan @ Winnipeg - Saskatchewan

My picks for week 11:

BC
Edmonton
Hamilton
Saskatchewan

Bad last week need to make up for it here

BC
Edmonton
Montreal
Saskatchewan

B.C. @ Ottawa
Calgary @ Edmonton
Hamilton @ Montreal
Saskatchewan @ Winnipeg

I think that 3rd and goal has now picked 19 straight correct games, impressive!

B.C. @ Ottawa
Calgary @ Edmonton
Hamilton @ Montreal
Saskatchewan @ Winnipeg

Redblacks
Eskimos
Als
Bombers

Go RB Go!

Thanks BD!

B.C.
Calgary
Hamilton
Saskatchewan

BC @ Ottawa ... Lions D will harass & dominate in this one. Real chance of Ottawa being shutout here. BC wins on the road easily.

Calgary @ Edmonton ... The return match. I'd sure like to pick the Eskimos here, but I think Calgary is just too strong and are the class of the league. Stampeders on the road.

Hamilton @ Montreal ... The resurgent TiCats keep it rolling in Montreal. Just keep the boys off Crescent Street Saturday night Kent! Curfews and bed checks! Tiger-Cats on the road.

Saskatchewan @ Winnipeg ... Again, I'd really like to pick The Bombers here but I think too much Green rushing attack for Blue to handle. Riders are 2nd best team in the league. Saskatchewan on the road in the Banjo Bowl.

All road teams this week please!

BC.
Cal.
Ham.
WINN.

Thanks Dave

Alright! I'm WAY over .500 now. Well, maybe not way over, but more that .501 like last week. Still trailing the pack, but I think I'm in first place in the eastern division. :oops:

My picks for week 11:

B.C. @ Ottawa - The Lions aren't doing that well so far, but they have been able to beat up on eastern teams. And well, the Redblacks are the probably the worst eastern team of them all.

Calgary @ Edmonton - The Stamps keep on rolling. And the Eskimos will probably just roll over again. Home field advantage doesn't exist between these two teams, as half the population of each city tends to head to the other one on weekends that don't involve a football game between the two. So the crowd's going to look like it's decorated for Xmas again - half in red, half in green with a bit of gold tinsel thrown in.

Hamilton @ Montreal - Collaros looked great for the Ticats last weekend, especially considering he hadn't played in eight weeks. A bit better ball control by others on the team, and the game would have been over by the half. (Of course, the same could be said of the Argos, but those turnovers were due to great a Ticat defensive effor, of course.) the Als also have a pretty good QB in Crompton, but still not quite there. the Ticats shouold be able to steal this one.

Saskatchewan @ Winnipeg - I think the Riders should be able to take the second half of the back-to-back against the Bombers. Again, home field means nothing for the Banjo Bowl.

1. :thup: B.C. :thup: 2) 8) Edmonton 8) 3) :rockin: Montreal :rockin: 4) :lol: Winnpeg :lol:

B.C. @ Ottawa
Calgary @ Edmonton
Hamilton @ Montreal
Saskatchewan @ Winnipeg

BC
Calgary
Hamilton
Winnipeg

Thanks!

BC
Winnipeg
Edmonton