Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 11

REMATCH WEEK! The late finish to last week (Tuesday game? What's with that?) makes for a short week for picking this week.

The standings are posted here.

Here are the rules, in a nutshell:
Each week I will start a thread, like this one, listing the games being played that week.
To join in, just start making picks. You can join in at any time, but the later you join the harder it will be to catch up.
To make your picks, reply to the thread, stating which teams you think will win. You can elaborate or pontificate all you want, but the predicted winners must be obvious at a glance.
In order to be accepted, your post must be made prior to the scheduled kickoff. No exceptions for any reason.
If you want to change your pick prior to game time, post another reply. DO NOT change your original post.
At the end of the week, the standings will be posted. Rankings are based on the number of correct picks, followed by the aggregate spread (point spread of games picked correctly minus point spread of games picked incorrectly), followed by the percentage of correct picks.
At the end of the season, the top 8 participants will qualify to make picks for the post-season.

These are the games for Week 11:
Calgary @ Edmonton
B.C. @ Hamilton
Toronto @ Montreal
Saskatchewan @ Winnipeg

Good luck!

Calgary @ Edmonton: After that amazing fourth quarter of the last game, I actually think Edmonton might win; but there's no way I can go out on a limb for a team that's 1-8. Stamps by 1.

B.C. @ Hamilton: I think Hamilton proved last week that they can compete against the Lions, and this week they'll prove they can beat them. Cats by 9.

Toronto @ Montreal: Montreal is too good a team to lose so often at home. Without yet having seen Tuesday's game, I'm going to say that I'm still not convinced Collaros is as good as the guys on TSN are making him out to be. Hoping for the return of A.C., but either way I'm going ... Als by 1.

Saskatchewan @ Winnipeg: The Banjo Bowl has seen a lot of weird things, but again, there's no way I'm going to gamble my year on a team that's 1-8. The Bombers haven't shown any signs of life this season. Riders by a dozen.

Calgary @ Edmonton - Going out on a limb, Stamps gave up 27 in the 4th, huge boost to the Eskies who get to play at home next week - Edmonton by 2, Calgary fails on a last minute drive after a time count penalty and poor clock management (wouldn't it be hilarious if it did happen that way though :lol: )
B.C. @ Hamilton - Figure this one to be a split, I just picked the Cats on the wrong weekend - less than a field goal
Toronto @ Montreal - Argos are the most over rated team this year, special teams have not been special lately, D is playing a break don't bend and without Ray, done like dinner - Als blow it out
Saskatchewan @ Winnipeg - Banjo Bowl, anything can happen and a Winnipeg victory wouldn't surprise me, but I'm not crazy enough to pick 'em, especially after last weeks game - Riders by a lot

Calgary @ Edmonton
B.C. @ Hamilton
Toronto @ Montreal
Saskatchewan @ Winnipeg

Edmonton
Hamilton
Montreal
Saskatchewan

Calgary @ Edmonton - Calgary
B.C. @ Hamilton - Hamilton
Toronto @ Montreal - Montreal
Saskatchewan @ Winnipeg - Saskatchewan

Calgary @ Edmonton
B.C. @ Hamilton
Toronto @ Montreal
Saskatchewan @ Winnipeg

Edmonton
Hamilton
Saskatchewan

Will post for the rematch of tonight's game later

Calgary
Hamilton
Montreal
Saskatchewan

Calgary @ Edmonton
B.C. @ Hamilton
Toronto @ Montreal
Saskatchewan @ Winnipeg

Calgary
BC
Montreal
Saskatchewan

Calgary vs Edmonton - CALGARY
Lions vs Tiger Cats - HAMILTON
Toronto vs Montreal - TORONTO (Risk mode time)
Riders vs Winnipeg - SASKATCHEWAN

Edmonton
Hamilton
Montreal
Saskatchewan

Calgary @ Edmonton
B.C. @ Hamilton
Toronto @ Montreal
Saskatchewan @ Winnipeg

Thanks!

+Montreal

Really these are two teams with backup QBs as starters and so are not very good, so I don't like picking a winner.

Calgary
BC
Montreal
Saskatchewan

I feel a bit rushed with these but I better get them in now, I might have a rough week this week.

Calgary @ Edmonton - I was about to pick the Esks at home but then after listening to Ed Hervey blow up and start meddling with the depth chart, I'm flipping back to the horsies.
B.C. @ Hamilton - Hamilton just doesn't impress me very much. BC has been lousy on the road, but I still dig their defense and the offense is starting to click now. Lions ARE a better team in every way, they better win this.
Toronto @ Montreal - Tough pick, but watching tonight, Montreal's D is the difference.
Saskatchewan @ Winnipeg - Another tough game, but Riders should still come out on top. Peg fired their ammo, heavily changing up their scheme last week, won't be able to pull the same trick this week. I still expect this to be a very physical game.

Greetings Big Dave. Believe I went 2-2 last week. Not that it matters a lot since I'm cursed to be locked in the '50's as far as rankings. Just wanna make sure I'm understanding the rules correctly. Thanks.

I don't believe that he's posted Week 10 results yet. He started this thread BEFORE tonight's weird Tuesday game. :slight_smile:

Calgary, Hamilton, Toronto, Saskatchewan :rockin: :rockin: 8) 8) 8) 8)

Calgary
Hamilton
Montreal
Saskatchewan

Thanks BD! :smiley: