Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 11

The Week 10 standings are now posted here.

Now it’s time for the Labour Day rematches. Throw out what happened last week, this week’s games can be the exact opposite, as it’s very difficult for one team to win both these games.

For those new to the forum, here’s a rundown of the rules:
To join in, just start making picks.
Reply to this thread with your picks for the games. You’re encouraged to elaborate, but only the predicted winners are taken into account, and your picks must be clear at a glance without having to read a big long post. There are no conditional picks allowed.
Picks must be in by the scheduled kickoff time, or they will not be counted.
To change your picks, post a new message to the thread. Do not edit your original post.
The complete rules are posted here.

Here are the games for Week 11:
Calgary @ Edmonton
Hamilton @ Toronto
Montreal @ B.C.
Saskatchewan @ Winnipeg

Good luck!

I'm posting these on Sunday, so based on Monday's outcomes I may or may not make changes to those rematches.

Calgary @ Edmonton: Usually these teams split these two games, so I may change this. But based on what we've seen so far, Calgary just seems so much further along than Edmonton. Stamps by 6.

Hamilton @ Toronto: I'm picking Hamilton to win both these games, regardless. They played a close in Montreal a couple of weeks ago, and I think the defence is picking up. Their offence and special teams blow the Argos out of the water. Cats by 11.

Montreal @ B.C.: Now that home team advantage has shifted to the other foot, the win should go to the Champs. Lions by 5.

Saskatchewan @ Winnipeg: I would have picked the Bombers to split these games, but after that humiliating defeat on Sunday, in which they showed absolutely nothing positive to build on, I can't bring myself to do it. Riders by 8.

Calgary at Edmonton - EDMONTON
Hamilton at Toronto - TORONTO
Montreal at Lions - LIONS
Sask. at Winnipeg - WINNIPEG

Abstain
Toronto
BC
Saskatchewan

Almost a perfect week last time.. thanks Edm...lol... my pick for week 11:
Edmonton
Toronto
BC
Saskatchewan

Esks/Stamps.. tough one to call... great finish to the LDC... Argos/Cats... Argos should take it at home... Lions/Als... Lions will get their revenge next week... Riders/Bombers... this one should be a LOT closer, but I will take the Riders by a FG...

Calgary @ Edmonton
Hamilton @ Toronto
Montreal @ B.C.
Saskatchewan @ Winnipeg- Mind says BB will rebound, but heart has to stay with Riders.

Edmonton
Toronto
BC
Sask

Calgary @ Edmonton
Hamilton @ Toronto
Montreal @ B.C.
Saskatchewan @ Winnipeg

Calgary @ Edmonton
Hamilton @ Toronto
Montreal @ B.C.
Saskatchewan @ Winnipeg

Edmonton
Toronto
BC
Winnipeg

Calgary
Hamilton
BC
Saskatchewan

Thanks!

Calgary
Hamilton
B.C.
Saskatchewan

My picks for week 11:

Edmonton over Calgary
Toronto over Hamilton
BC over Montreal
Saskatchewan over Winnipeg

Thank you

Richard

Calgary
Hamilton
B.C.
Saskatchewan

I would have been 3-1 if I hadn't gone with my heart on the Ticats game, and instead followed my power ranking spreadsheet. But I'm going to do it again anyway.

Calgary over Edmonton (coin flip here, Calgary seems to have a slight edge, might be enough Calgary fans driving up to negate home field advantage)
Hamilton over Toronto (heart beats head again this week, and maybe, just maybe, Cortez will finally have seen that he needs to use Stala more?)
BC over Montreal (Montreal is hotter, but BC has home field advantage)
Saskatchewan over Winnipeg (duh!)

Calgary @ Edmonton Edmonton These two nearly always split
Hamilton @ Toronto Hamilton Playing in the RC is the only time the visiting team has an advantage.
Montreal @ B.C. BC I always hate picking these guys, but the home advantage wins here
Saskatchewan @ Winnipeg Sask But not as convincing as LD. Close one, I think

Edmonton
Toronto
BC
Winnipeg

Calgary @ Edmonton - Look for a huge crowd, and for the Esks to be jacked up for this one!
Hamilton @ Toronto - Kind of a toss-up right now, and Burris really isnt a big game QB, but I think the Cats rebound.
Montreal @ B.C. - No way BC loses two straight to the same team.
Saskatchewan @ Winnipeg - I expect the Bombers to look better than last week, but you dont rebound from a 52-point shut-out that quickly! Go Riders!

EDM.
HAM.
BC.
WINN.

Thanks Dave

EDMONTON Over Calgary, Both teams usually split the home and home. Kevin Glenn made some awful passes. Calgary was lucky to win this game. Edmonton should win their "End" of the split. EDMONTON by 10

BC Over Montreal. BC almost pulled off the win but fell just short. Be interesting to see how BC plays during an afternoon game at home. You don't see many of these. BC Should also win their end of the Home & Home. BC by 3

SASKATCHEWAN Over Winnipeg. I really thought the Bombers would win the first game for their new Coach, but they stank the joint out. I expect them to be better, but sorry Winnipeg, its a Rider sweep. SASKATCHEWAN by 14

HAMILTON Over Toronto. I thought the Home teams would each win their end of the Home & home, but was wrong. I think Hamilton will bounce back and get the split. HAMILTON by 4