Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 11

Ugh.. I practically bombed in Week 10. Here's hoping Week 11 is better. And now, my picks...

Edmonton over Calgary
Saskatchewan over Winnipeg
B.C. over Toronto
Montréal over Hamilton

Thanks again, BD.

Calgary @ Edmonton - Calgary
Toronto @ B.C. - B.C.
Hamilton @ Montreal - Montreal
Saskatchewan @ Winnipeg - Saskatchewan

…I’ll try to hold the fort…Leaving for New Zealand in the middle of the CFL season???..Gad sirs :slight_smile: …Have a good trip ploen truth…See ya when you get back from the outback :thup: Take care

Edmonton
B.C.
Montreal
Winnipeg

thanks big dave you rock :cowboy:

Calgary
BC
Montreal
Saskatchewan - Go Riders!

Thanks Big Dave!

Calgary
B.C.
Montreal
Winnipeg

Edmonton
BC
Montreal
Winnipeg

Calgary
BC
Montreal
Winnipeg

To win:

Calgary

Montreal

B.C.

Winnipeg

ok, where are all those fantuz fans? Lets start seeing some more sask picks 8)

I’m the only one so far picking Toronto to win vs Lions. Come on FYB; take the dare. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey, I gambled on edmonton last week. Think I will play it safe this week.

Stamps
Argos
Als
Riders

Big Dave:

I had an 0-4 week last week, and I really tried to pick the winners.  That's just embarrassing and something I've got to correct and right now.  Here are my week #11 picks.
  1. Calgary @ Edmonton- The Stampeders will have revenge on their minds, and even though the Eskimos will be getting players back in the lineup, it's tough to beat a team twice in a row. Calgary is still better than Edmonton, and this week we'll see if that translate to the football field. I'm taking Calgary by 7 points.

2. Toronto @ BC Lions- Two teams that I have trouble with especially when I pick either of them. For the time being, I'm off the Argos bandwagon, and even though I'm not wild about the Lions, I think the last game at Empire Stadium will have meaning for them. The Lions are on a roll right now and should be able to win at home for a change. I'm taking the BC Lions by 8 points.

3. Hamilton @ Montreal- The Alouettes got pushed around last week in Hamilton and certainly didn't like it at all. They are still better than the Tiger Cats and should play like it this week in front of the home fans. With the leagues leading rusher and Anthony Calvillo, Montreal has too much for the Tiger Cats to overcome. I'm taking Montreal by 7 points.

4. Saskatchewan @ Winnipeg- Last week's game was a real shock and won't be repeated again. The Blue Bombers are out for revenge and will be sky high for the game in front of the home faithful. The Riders have improved somewhat and are better than they were at the beginning of the season. Still, it's too much to expect them to beat the Blue Bombers two weeks in a row. I'm taking Winnipeg by 11 points.

All I can ask is for the games this week to start soon, so I can quickly forget about last week.

Calgary @ Edmonton
Toronto @ B.C.
Hamilton @ Montreal
Saskatchewan @ Winnipeg

as much as I want the Riders to win, I think it won't happen.

bc
calgary
montreal
winnipeg

Calgary @ Edmonton
Toronto @ B.C.
Hamilton @ Montreal
Saskatchewan @ Winnipeg

Hard to see the Calgary, Montreal, and Winnipeg lose two in a row on rematch weeks. A loss tends to improve focus.

Toronto on the other hand… Barker has successfully put that team into a shambles

hg_robs

Calgary @ Edmonton
Toronto @ B.C.
Hamilton @ Montreal
Saskatchewan @ Winnipeg

She_robs

Calgary @ Edmonton
Toronto @ B.C.
Hamilton @ Montreal
Saskatchewan @ Winnipeg

Week 11:
Calgary :rockin: