Calgary @ Edmonton
Toronto @ B.C.
Hamilton @ Montreal
Saskatchewan @ Winnipeg

Calgary
B.C.
Montreal
Saskatchewan

Wow. I knew I had a decent week, but didn't think I would be better than most. When I'm having a lousy year, gotta take what I can get.

Calgary - Didn't see the game, but I just don't think that they can play as badly as they did this past weekend. Emotion will go a long way.

BC - I want Toronto to win, but all things considered, I don't see it.

Montreal - tough decision. Montreal hasn't looked good for a few weeks. Can they turn it around back at home? I'll take a chance on this one, but with little confidence.

Sask - It will be a tougher game, but I think there's a completely new attitude in Sask, and that takes you a long way. They still feel like they have a lot to prove, and Winnipeg just doesn't seem to have the offensive weapons to dominate. I expect a nail-biter, and I'm hoping the Riders hold on!

Thanks, BigDave.

1. :cowboy: Calgary :cowboy: 2) :thup: B.C. :thup: 3) :twisted: Montreal :twisted: 4) :wink: Winnipeg :wink:

Edmonton
B.C.
Montreal
Winnipeg

Calgary
B.C.
Montreal
Winnipeg

Thanks!

Ouch, a second consecutive 1-3 week drops me two spots to 51st. The Rona Pool was only slightly better after going 1 for 4 with teams and 1 for 4 in scores for 16 points for a grand total of 170 points and 8210th spot an increase, up 40 spots from last week. This is Groundhog Week as all the match ups are repeated, so it should be easier to make the picks, right? RIGHT?

Edmonton - Amazing what a few returning players can do for your team. Edmonton appears to have regained their early season form. With a short week, and Edmonton at home, there can be no doubt of a repeat.

B.C. - With Toronto's QB situation in flux, it's hard to imagine B.C. not winning, especially at home. It's deja vu all over again...

Hamilton - A dominating Hamilton performance coupled with a Montreal defence that is riddled with injuries can only equal one thing, even at Molson stadium, this is a movie we've seen before...

Saskatchewan - With Saskatchewan's dismal record, and Winnipeg playing at home, one would think this would be an easy Bomber pick. Not so fast there bucko, Saskatchewan's performance last week was so dominating, and coupled with some declining Bomber statistical trends over the past two games tells me that we will see more of the same.

guess I will go with the majority

cal
bc
mtl
wpg

Calgary @ Edmonton
Toronto @ B.C.
Hamilton @ Montreal
Saskatchewan @ Winnipeg

Three good teams got embarrassed last week and will want revenge. (When is the last time Hamilton swept Montreal in a season series? Can't see it happening.) So I pick:

Calgary
BC
Montreal
Winnipeg

....thankyou Ploen Truth for getting my pic in for the Leos/Argos in week 10....I could;ve been out of luck on that one....Thanks again ... You're a true sport :thup:

Sucks to be me this week!!! 0-4 on the VGCC, my team got hosed and Barker is running around in my head.

This week is Shawshank Redemption.

Calgary
B.C.
Montreal
Winnipeg, yes again.

Thank BigDave.

Time to rocket up in the standings by taking some huge risks, so my picks are:

Edmonton
BC
Hamilton
Saskatchewan

Bye, bye LOU LOU Lemon, good luck in the UFL

Cal
BC
Mon
Winn

Stampeders
Lions
Alouettes
Blue Bombers

Calgary
BC
Montreal
Winnipeg

Here's to another 0-4 week! :lol:

EDM.
BC
MONT.
WINN.

Calgary
BC
Montreal
Winnipeg

A pleasure papa; got to keep our cluster of Bomber fans in the top ten. :thup:

On that note, be prepared to make a run for top spot; I may not finish the season. Heading for NZ in a few weeks; not much CFL news there.

Calgary @ Edmonton
Toronto @ B.C.
Hamilton @ Montreal
Saskatchewan @ Winnipeg