Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 11

REMATCH WEEKEND!! History tells us that, no matter what happened last week, anything can happen this week. Lots of animosity builds up during these home-and-home matchups, so expect to see a lot of bad blood flowing.

The standings are posted here. If the old standings show up, click your browser's REFRESH button, and you should see the current ones.

Here are the games for Week 11:
Calgary @ Edmonton
Toronto @ B.C.
Hamilton @ Montreal
Saskatchewan @ Winnipeg

To join in, just start making picks. You can join in at any time, though the later in the season you join, the harder it will be to catch up.

To make your picks, reply to this post with your predicted winners. This is a straight-up win/loss pool; point spreads are not taken into account.

To be considered for any game, your pick for that game must be made PRIOR to the scheduled kickoff time. Even if your pick is made one minute late, or the kickoff is delayed, if it's after the scheduled kickoff time, it's late. No exceptions.

To change your picks, post another reply to the thread. Do NOT edit your original post. I may miss the change, or you may invalidate your picks.

While you're free to elaborate on your picks, your predicted winner must be clear at a glance. I don't want to have to read through a five-hundred word essay to figure out which team you're picking. More accurately, I won't.

Conditional picks are not allowed. That is, there is no "Calgary if Burris plays, Edmonton if he doesn't." If you make a conditional pick, I will accept the first team named as your pick.

The complete rules are posted here.

Calgary @ Edmonton: Edmonton should have a lot of their weapons back from injury, and home field will make the difference. Esks by 5.
Toronto @ B.C.: B.C. is just plain better than the Argos, though that's a little like saying you're the richest man in the poor house. Lions by 10.
Hamilton @ Montreal: I picked Hamilton for Labour Day, but I don't think they're good enough to win in Montreal. Als by 6.
Saskatchewan @ Winnipeg: Winnipeg is steamed after being shellacked in Regina. They know they're better than that. Bombers by 15.

Home team sweep.

Calgary
B.C.
Montreal
Saskatchewan

Edmonton
BC
Hamilton
Winnipeg

Week #11;

Calgary at Edmonton - EDMONTON
Toronto at B.C. Lions - TORONTO
Hamilton at Montreal - MONTREAL
Saskatchewan at Winnipeg - WINNIPEG

Cheers Big Dave

My picks for week 11 are:

Calgary over Edmonton.
B.C. over Toronto.
Montreal over Hamilton.
Winnipeg over Saskatchewan.

Thank you.

Richard

My picks for week 11:

Calgary @ Edmonton- Edmonton is winning right now, I see them taking both... Esks by 6
Toronto @ BC- Argo are a bad team... another 10 game losing streak? BC by 14
Hamilton @ Montreal- This could be the game of the week, Als will be better at home, but Hamilton wins...Cats by 3
Saskatchewan @ Winnipeg- I will go for the upset in this one... Riders by 1

....Calgary over EDM.
....Lions over Argos
....Als. over Ti-Cats
....Bombers over Riders

Calgary @ Edmonton
Toronto @ B.C.
Hamilton @ Montreal
Saskatchewan @ Winnipeg

Calgary
B.C.
Montreal
Saskatchewan

Sorry Dave forgot to bold my winner for the Cats/Als game:

Hamilton @ Montreal

Calgary - REVENGE!!!
B.C. - Last game at Empire and with Barker leaving Bell in, Toronto has no chance
Montreal - Close game but AC will regain his form and squeek one out
Winnipeg - The Riders are goina get hurt reaaaaal bad

Calgary
Winnipeg
Montreal
BC

Ugh. That was my roughest week ever. This one has to be better 'cause it can't get any worse!

Edmonton
BC
Hamilton
Winnipeg

Calgary @ Edmonton
Toronto @ BC
Hamilton @ Montreal
Saskatchewan @ Winnipeg

Calgary @ Edmonton
Toronto @ B.C.
Hamilton @ Montreal
Saskatchewan @ Winnipeg

Edmonton
BC
Hamilton
Saskatchewan

Calgary
B.C.
Hamilton
Saskatchewan

Calgary
Montreal
BC
Winnipeg.

i went 0-4 this week. ouch. but im only changing one pick. im finally giving up on Toronto. I just cant see any of the other teams losing two in a row at this time.

Calgary
Montreal
BC
Winnipeg.

i went 0-4 this week. ouch. but im only changing one pick. im finally giving up on Toronto. I just cant see any of the other teams losing two in a row at this time.