Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 11

Calgary
Toronto
Montreal
Winnipeg

EDMONTON Over Calgary, Tough to win back to backs, and I think the Eskies will bounce back against a complacent Calgary team. EDMONTON by 4

TORONTO Over Hamilton, Printers wont have time to learn the play book, so the Argos should pick apart the Keystone cops from Steel Town. TORONTO by 17

BC Over Montreal. I was originally going to call this one a home & home split, but the Lions exposed so much of Montreals weaknesses. Buono will out coach Popp. It will be closer on the re-match. BC by 5

WINNIPEG Over Saskatchewan. Riders are due for a loss. They just got by Winnipeg on Labour day. Should be an exciting re-match. WINNIPEG by 4

Edmonton
Toronto
Montreal
Saskatchewan

not overly confident about my picks. really hard week.

Calgary - I have no faith in Edmonton's ability to make big plays or to make adjustments. Their games against the 'Riders and Calgary showed them getting slaughtered in the second half, plus turnovers provided most of the points (or good opportunities for points).

Toronto - Cats aren't there yet, especially on the road. If Bishop improves with one game under his belt, Toronto's even better.

BC - I think they do it again, especially if Calvillo doesn't play. If he does, he's going to be sore or under-practiced.

Sask - They're hot. This will be a tough order, cuz the Bombers will be fired up and at home, but I think it's doable. I can't convince myself to pick against the 'Riders when they have shown so much resiliency this year.

Winners:

Calgary :cowboy:
Toronto
BC
Sask

Edmonton
Argos
Montreal
Winnipeg

Calgary
Toronto
Montreal
Winnipeg

Week 11 picks:

Calgary over Edmonton
Toronto over Hamilton (if Printers dresses, and I doubt it, we're screwed)
B.C. over Montréal
Saskatchewan over Winnipeg

Edmonton
Hamilton
BC
Winnipeg

Toronto
Calgary
BC
Saskatchewan

Calgary
Toronto
B.C.
Saskatchewan

....BigD, please switch my BC/Mtl game pick from Montreal to BC....with Calvillo out the Als are birdy feet up...thanks dude....

Edmonton
Toronto
BC
Winnipeg

Calgary will decimate Eskies secondary.
Don't see Hamilton turning it around until Printers plays.
Calvillo is out. BC will dominate.
Winnipeg has home field advantage and matches well against the Riders.

Thanks Big Dave!

Calgary @ Edmonton
Hamilton @ Toronto
B.C. @ Montreal
Saskatchewan @ Winnipeg

forgive me riders, but well.... :frowning:

I’m with red, gotta switch my Montreal pick to BC.

Calgary
Toronto
BC
Winnipeg

Calgary
Toronto
BC
Saskatchwan

How are we picking the re-matches, BigDave?

• Calgary
  • Toronto
  • BC (aaarrgh!)
    ... and that last one is really hard to call... I'll go with Saskatchewan in another shocker.

By the way, that game (SSK vs. WPG) last week was one of the best game I've seen in a year. Cudos to these two teams. I certainly hope they give such a show again this Sunday.