Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 10

BC
Saskatchewan
Calgary
Toronto

Hamilton @ B.C. - Sure Hammy has won 3 straight, but look who they beat? I like BC's defense and they're 4-0 at home. Lions
Winnipeg @ Saskatchewan - Weird stats, in 2011 the Bombers were 7-1, the Riders were 1-7 and who destroyed who in both games? :o I know that all the matchups and analysis can be thrown out the window because it's labour day, but I gotta be nuts not to take Saskatchewan in this one.
Edmonton @ Calgary - Edmonton is very tempting here. Verrry tempting, but no. Gimme the horsies.
Montreal @ Toronto - Another tough pick. The absence of Ricky Ray wasn't a problem against BC, so I'm hoping it still won't be a problem against Montreal.

Lions
Roughriders
Stampeders
Argonauts

BC Lions
Sask Roughriders
Edmonton
Montreal

Saskatchewan, Calgary, B.C., Toronto to win = all home teams win. :cowboy: Thanks Big Dave :rockin:

Week 10 Picks;

Saskatchewan vs Winnipeg; Saskatchewan - there is a REAL danger here to relax against a struggling team and I think there is a strong possibility the Riders will lose one of these games, but I gotta go with the better team. This is Saskatchewan's game to lose.

Hamilton vs BC; BC - This is a coin toss for me and truthfully could go either way. BC has been "good" at home, so I'm going home team on this one. Should be a close game.

Edmonton vs Calgary; Calgary - Just about the same comments as Sask vs Winterpeg, but the Eskies are getting closer to being a "good" team. I'm pretty sure we lose one of these home and home games, but I don't think it will be at our home. This is Calgary's game to lose

Montreal vs Toronto; Montreal - I may change this IF Ricky Ray is able to play, but without Ricky Ray, I think the two teams are much more even and the win in BC gave Montreal something they don't seem to have had all season ... HOPE! This will be a close game and could go either way. It's a 50 - 50 gamble in my mind this week.

Fellow VGCC Competitors - I love seeing your thoughts on why you picked the teams you picked. To me that is part of the fun of this game.

Thanks to Big Dave for doing this for us!

:cowboy:

Hamilton
Saskatchewan
Calgary
Montreal

British Columbia
Saskatchewan
Calgary
Montreal

Thanks BigDave.

To all: A great long week end!

Hey BigDave,

Will be away next week so here are my picks for:

Week 11

Calgary
British Columbia
Montreal
Saskatchewan

Thanks!

CATS......over.......LIONS.......Ham. has won last 3 of 4 played in B.C.

RIDERS....over.......B.B.'s.......This one could,should get FUGLY !!!!!!!

ESKIMOS.over.......STAMPS....Esks finally get a break and win a close one

ARGOS....over.......AL'S.........battle of the back-ups,Collaros just a smitch better than Marsh.

Okay I'll stick my neck out on this one:

Hamilton.... The Ti-Cats seem to be getting stronger each game they play. Never thought I'd be going against my own team. I do hope I am wrong on this one! :rockin:

SSK... a no brainer in my opinion.

ESKIMOS.... I can see the Eskies pulling this one off unless Reilly makes another bonehead interception in the end zone.

ARGOS...possibly....if Ray is playing.

Winners are:

Lions
Riders
Stamps
Argos

BC
Saskatchewan
Edmonton
Montreal

B.C.
Sask
Calgary
Toronto

my picks to win this week :cowboy:

Week 10:
Hamilton 8)
Winnipeg :twisted:
Edmonton :oops:
Montreal :stuck_out_tongue:

BigDave, something is wrong with your server again, as no matter how many refreshes the standings only show through Week 8.

All the same thanks again and what a season so far for the VGCC and really tough competition.

Hamilton @ B.C.
Winnipeg @ Saskatchewan
Edmonton @ Calgary
Montreal @ Toronto

B.C. over Hamilton
Saskatchewan over Winnipeg
Calgary over Edmonton
Toronto over Montreal

Hamilton @ B.C. - this game is just not right! Anyway, I will give the Cats props if they win this one, but a 3-game win streak when you got the Bombers twice doesn't tell a whole lot about a team. I think BC wins big.
Winnipeg @ Saskatchewan - Riders in a laugher! Unless is the Saskatchewan Huskies that come, then I say Sask. in a squeaker..... :smiley:
Edmonton @ Calgary - this Reilly kid is a freaking machine. Its going to break for him sooner than later!
Montreal @ Toronto - T.O. could beat anyone any given week.

Hamilton @ B.C.
Winnipeg @ Saskatchewan
Edmonton @ Calgary
Montreal @ Toronto <--- will pick this one over the weekend when we find out who is likely to start at QB for each team

Hamilton @ B.C.
Winnipeg @ Saskatchewan
Edmonton @ Calgary
Montreal @ Toronto