Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 10

Can't seem to pull up the Week 9 Results/Standings. Refreshed multiple times but I keep getting Week 8. Will try again tomorrow even though it probably doesn't matter much since I'm locked in around the 50's spot around 64%'ish!

On that note ... I guess I need to make up some ground with some lucky upsets ... roll the dice ... go for broke ... Maybe I should be in Bomber Management!

I'll take ...
Hamilton over BC
Saskatchewan over Winnipeg ... (I still can't do it ... The old saying of "If you find yourself in a hole ... Stop digging!)
Edmonton over Calgary
Montreal over Toronto

B.C.
Saskatchewan
Edmonton
Toronto

For Week 10;
BC
Saskatchewan
Calgary
Montreal

Thanks BigDave!

Hamilton @ B.C.
Winnipeg @ Saskatchewan
Edmonton @ Calgary
Montreal @ Toronto

Lions
Riders
Eskimos
Argos

Wow, yet another 3-1 week and I'm still mired in 27th. Let's just get to the Labour Day weekend picks.

B.C. - Tough one. B.C. has lost two out of the last three. Both losses were against teams without their starting quarterback. Their one win was against Calgary one week after the Stamps beat the previous unbeaten Riders. I can only give the edge to the home side here.

Saskatchewan - Gimme of the week.

Calgary - Edmonton is almost there, coming very close in their last three games, which of course means they are going to lose yet again by a point...

Montreal - This weeks other tough one. Montreal has been coming on of late, even with an injured A.C. Toronto has a very capable back-up running things in Ray's absence but I have to give the edge to the hot team...

Hamilton @ B.C. - Hamilton
Winnipeg @ Saskatchewan - Saskatchewan
Edmonton @ Calgary - Calgary
Montreal @ Toronto - Toronto

On a side note,

Not sure how Billy went 4-0 in Week 9 when he took BC and also changed his pick to Toronto from Calgary.. :frowning:

1. :thup: B.C. :thup: 2) :wink: Saskatchewan :wink: 3) :cowboy: Calgary :cowboy: 4) :twisted: Toronto :twisted:

B.C.
Saskatchewan
Calgary
Toronto

bc
sask
cal
tor

I rigged it! :rockin: :cowboy:

The standings are still showing last weeks results. I went 2-2, but hopefully I still remain in first.

My win loss has been 19-8 for over 2 weeks now

Week 10 picks

ARGOS

Lions

Riders

Stamps

BC
Saskatchewan
Calgary
Toronto

Thanks!

lol… that might also explain how for 3 weeks in a row I go 3-1 and either move down or not move at all…

Hamilton @ B.C.
Winnipeg @ Saskatchewan
Edmonton @ Calgary
Montreal @ Toronto

BC
Saskatchewan
Edmonton
Montreal

Probably. But those footsteps behind you must be getting pretty loud…

Hamilton @ B.C.
Winnipeg @ Saskatchewan
Edmonton @ Calgary
Montreal @ Toronto

Lions
Riders
Stamps
Argos