Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 10

The Week 9 standings are posted here.

Here are the rules, in a nutshell:
Each week I will start a thread, like this one, listing the games being played that week.
To join in, just start making picks. You can join in at any time, but the later you join the harder it will be to catch up.
To make your picks, reply to the thread, stating which teams you think will win. You can elaborate or pontificate all you want, but the predicted winners must be obvious at a glance.
In order to be accepted, your post must be made prior to the scheduled kickoff. No exceptions for any reason.
If you want to change your pick prior to game time, post another reply. DO NOT change your original post.
At the end of the week, the standings will be posted. Rankings are based on the number of correct picks, followed by the aggregate spread (point spread of games picked correctly minus point spread of games picked incorrectly), followed by the percentage of correct picks.
At the end of the season, the top 8 participants will qualify to make picks for the post-season.

These are the games for Week 10:
Hamilton @ B.C.
Winnipeg @ Saskatchewan
Edmonton @ Calgary
Montreal @ Toronto

Good luck!

Last week 3-1 dropped me one spot; this week it bumped me up 8 spots. That's how it goes in the VGCC!

Hamilton @ B.C.: I want to pick Hamilton, and I think the Ticats may get a split on these games. But the west coast is not a favourable environment for eastern teams. Going with the odds here. Lions by 5.

Winnipeg @ Saskatchewan: Does anyone really think the Bombers have a chance? Riders by a bunch.

Edmonton @ Calgary: I think this is it: the game where Edmonton will finally break into the win column. They've been close a lot, and these Labour Day games, anything can happen. Esks by 3.

Montreal @ Toronto: If Ray can't play, I may change this. But if Calvillo can't play, I'll likely change it right back. Two teams with future HOF QBs whose health may be questionable. Home team wins this one. Argos by 1.

Hey BigDave, I actually went 2-2 last week, I changed my pick from Calgary to Toronto later in the thread... stupid decision but I don't deserve 3-1.

Hamilton @ B.C.
Winnipeg @ Saskatchewan
Edmonton @ Calgary
Montreal @ Toronto

BD - as much as I would have liked to go 3 - 1 last week, I was wrong on both the BC vs Mont and Sask vs Esk games ... i should be 2 - 2 last week.

I'll do my predictions later.

Thanks for hosting this BD!

:cowboy:

BC
Edmonton
Saskatchewan
Toronto

Going for the home teams.

B.C.
Sask
Calgary
Toronto

Tiger Cats vs Lions - HAMILTON
Bombers vs Riders - SASKATCHEWAN
Eskimos vs Calgary - CALGARY
Montreal vs Argos - TORONTO

Thanks Big Dave

Hamilton @ B.C.
Winnipeg @ Saskatchewan
Edmonton @ Calgary
Montreal @ Toronto

Unless its just me I think the week 8 standings are still posted. Just letting ya know Big D. Will post the picks later. Thanks!

Hamilton @ B.C.
Winnipeg @ Saskatchewan
Edmonton @ Calgary
Montreal @ Toronto

Hamilton @ B.C. - Going on a limb.....Hamilton to win
Winnipeg @ Saskatchewan - Sask all the way......
Edmonton @ Calgary - Edmonton is due to win......
Montreal @ Toronto - Toronto will bounce back after what they should have won (on paper anyways) against the stamps

These are the games for Week 10:
Hamilton
Saskatchewan
Edmonton
Montreal

Hamilton @ B.C.
Winnipeg @ Saskatchewan
Edmonton @ Calgary
Montreal @ Toronto

B.C.
Saskatchewan
Edmonton
Toronto

BC
Saskatchewan
Edmonton
Toronto

B.C.
Saskatchewan :roll:
Calgary
Toronto :thup:

Going for the home sweep :rockin:

Thanks BD :smiley:

Picks for week 10:

Hamilton - after last week I'm not so sure BC is a lock for this one
Sakatchewan - it would be the upset of this millenium if the Bombers actually won this one
Edmonton- Calgary always manages to lose this game it seems
Toronto - tough choice if both starters are out for this one, but I will take the home side

My picks for week 10:

BC over Hamilton.
Saskatchewan over Winnipeg.
Calgary over Edmonton.
Montreal over Toronto.

Thank you.

Richard

Missed one last week due to a Hail Mary. Never been a religious person, so maybe this is payback? Then again, I gather a lot of us missed this one, so maybe it won't hurt too much (not seeing this week's results yet).

Here are my picks for Week 10:

Hamilton @ B.C. - My heart says Hamilton, but my head isn't listening. Hope I regret this decision.

Winnipeg @ Saskatchewan - Duh.

Edmonton @ Calgary - Edmonton is a dark horse this year, and I may end up regretting picking Calgary. I'm guessing yet another close loss by Edmonton, probably on a dumb play call by the double-E ranch in the last minute. Also assuming Reilly can actually walk after the abuse he sustained against Saskatchewan. Even Buck eventually knows when to call "Uncle".

Montreal @ Toronto - Man, I hate picking these guys. But what can you do?

B.C.
Saskatchewan
Calgary
Toronto