Saskatchewan
Toronto
Calgary

B.C. @ Montreal
Winnipeg @ Saskatchewan
Toronto @ Hamilton
Edmonton @ Calgary

These might get changed,
If Winnipeg wins, I am gonna streak down Portage and Main with a Bomber Flag in my hand.

Home team sweep!

Thanks Big Dave!

Mont.
Sask.
Ham.
Cal.

Montreal
Saskatchewan
Hamilton
Calgary

Montreal
Saskatchewan
Hamilton
Calgary

Montreal

Saskatchewan

Hamilton

Calgary

B.C. - Wouldn't be surprised if it comes down to the last play. However, if AC was playing, the Lions streak would continue without a doubt...
Winnipeg - Winnipeg is far better than their record shows, look for an upset
Hamilton - This is going to be VERY close. Hamilton only because of home field advantage.
Calgary - This is goina get ugly

Labor Day Weekend...I hear that this is a pretty big deal! I like that the Montreal BC game will be in Montreal this year....we can call it no empty seat in the league weekend! As for the predictions:

MONTREAL over bc - I think the Als could start a one-eared rabbit and win this one...Als with no AC may not have the offence, but if the Lions dont score, they wont win.

SASKATCHEWAN over Winnipeg - The Riders will playing with some hate for this one. The loss in Edmonton will not sit well with any of them!

TORONTO over Hamilton - This should be the game of the week. Jim Baker has done a great job with the Argos - the difference between them and other "fringe" teams, they dont beat themselves.

CALGARY over Edmonton - Really....? Do they even have to play this one?!!!???

Montreal- I think BC is in way over there head. They need to do something about their offence and about their defence.
Winnipeg- I like to pick an underdog each week, I think Winnipeg could take advantage of a shaky riders team.
Toronto- They come back more disciplined with less penalties. I don't think the defence will regress after last week, this will be a good game.
Calgary- I hope Edmonton wins but it probably won't happen.

BC @ Montreal - Montreal win
BC is better than their 1 and 7 record but can't bet against the birds in their own house. Even with the top bird AC not 100% the Al's will win easily.

Winnipeg @ Sask - Sask win
Darant and the rest of the offence got fat and lazy from too much watermelon during the week off and missed their last game. All the watermelon should be worked off by now. Sask win easily

Toronto @ Hamilton - Hamilton win
On paper this could be the best game of the week but it depends and which teams show up. The Argo's are sailing slowly down the stats numbers while the Cats are clawing their way up. This could be the beginning of a Ontario backyard battle. Hamilton in a close one

Edmonton @ Calgary - Calgary win
Edmonton is getting my Oscar nomination for the finest Gibson Outstanding Off Field (GOOF) entertainment. The team has taken on this Alice in Wonderland role of some sorta imaginary eleven game season. The Stamps will serve up an Intervention of reality. Will the Intervention work or will the Eskies skip merrily off to a imaginary nine game season? The double EE empire is turning into a hEE ... hEE empire. A Calgary stampede.

picks for week 10

BC @ Montreal
Winnipeg @ Saskatchewan
Toronto @ Hamilton
Edmonton @ Calgary

1. Montreal 2) Saskatchewan 3)Toronto 4)Calgary

BC Over Montreal..........Yes I may have overdosed on meds, but with Cavillo out and Colbourne hurt, what a nice time to pick an upset. Pass the Scotch please...BC by 2

SASKATCHEWAN Over Winnipeg. Riders are at home, its Labour Day,Taylor field will be noisy. RIDERS by 10

HAMILTON Over Toronto. Two evenly matched teams but give the edge to the home team. HAMILTON by 2

CALGARY Over Edmonton. Eskies one game win streak is over. Calgary will bring them back to earth. CALGARY BY 10

Montreal
Winnipeg
Toronto
Calgary

MONTREAL - winning in Montreal has been synonymous with AC. but losing in BC this year has been synonymous with…everything. So i still give it to Montreal.

SASKATCHEWAN - Looking to rebound from their worst performance of the season. Led by their grandfatherly coach, the Riders have proven themselves resilient over the last couple of seasons. Look for a big win for the green and white this week.

TORONTO - For the first time this season I’m picking the argo’s. I’m still not really convinced, but their defence has proven itself and cleo lemon has done enough to pick up some wins. So for this week, go argos.

CALGARY - Edmonton won’t get lucky two weeks in a row and Calgary only seems to be getting better.

Montreal
Saskatchewan
Toronto
Calgary

Have a great week end!

Thanks BigDave.

Montreal
Saskatchewan
Toronto
Calgary

Labour Day teams to win:

Montreal