Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 10

LABOUR DAY WEEKEND! The start of the REAL football season! Playoff-style football in the middle of the season. No matter what has happened so far, you can never tell what's going to happen this week.

The standings are posted here.

Here are the games for Week 10:
Montreal @ B.C.
Winnipeg @ Saskatchewan
Toronto @ Hamilton
Edmonton @ Calgary

You can join in at any time. Pick the teams you think will win in a reply to this thread. You can elaborate if you want, but please make it easy for me to see at a glance which teams you are picking to win.
Picks MUST be made PRIOR to the scheduled kickoff in order to be considered for a game.
To change your pick prior to a game's scheduled kickoff, POST ANOTHER REPLY to the same thread. Please don't EDIT your picks once you have made them.
You can view a more complete list of all the rules here.

Good luck!

Whoo Hoo! Up to 64th! And a perfect 4-0 last two weeks, though that last win hurt... :cry:

Next week is a toughy, two easy picks, two hard ones....

Montreal
Saskatchewan
Hamilton
Calgary

Still tied for second. One bad week can drop me pretty quickly, so I've got to keep up my current pace. Here goes:

Montreal @ B.C.: Montreal is still the top team in the league. They will eventually lose another one, but it won't be to one of the worst teams in the CFL. The Lions have shown no reason for optimism this season. Als by a dozen.

Winnipeg @ Saskatchewan: The Bombers are a much-improved team since the start of the season, and right now these two teams are pretty evenly-matched. But Regina is a tough place to play, and it really gets nuts on Labour Day weekend. Probably a good game, but Riders by 6.

Toronto @ Hamilton: Historically, even when Hamilton has a bad team, they usually win on Labour Day. And right now they are a good team, while the Argos are the league's cellar-dwellers. Hamilton's two-game losing streak comes to an end in front a big crowd. Cats by 19.

Edmonton @ Calgary: This is one of those anomalies, where home field advantage doesn't really mean anything. These two teams tend to win in each other's park as often as they lose. It all depends on which Henry Burris shows up. Good Hank = a close game where either team can win. Bad Hank = a blowout for the visitors. Gotta go with the odds. Edmonton by 4 in another Labour Day Classic.

Ah yes, the best part of the season is upon us!
Montreal - Unless we made some big mental changes over the week off, we're in trouble.
Saskatchewan - Winterpeg needs another overhaul
Hamilton - Sad state in Toronto
Calgary - Calgary is due to get back into shape

Ah yes, the best part of the season is upon us!
Montreal - Unless we made some big mental changes over the week off, we're in trouble.
Saskatchewan - Winterpeg needs another overhaul
Hamilton - Sad state in Toronto
Calgary - Calgary is due to get back into shape

Montreal
Saskatchewan
Hamilton
Calgary

Week 10 picks,

Montreal @ BC = Montreal by 13
Winnipeg @ Saskatchewan = Saskatchewan by 4
Toronto @ Hamilton = Hamilton by 7
Edmonton @ Calgary = Edmonton by 3

B.C.
Regina
Hamilton
Edmonton

Woo hoo! In sole possession of 26th spot! Too bad about that Cobb fumble: the tide turned for the Eskies at that point. Anyway, I think Hamilton will rebound. Only thing in BC's favour is the time zone but I still see the Als winning. Winnipeg is getting better but Mosaic is a tough place to play. I'm picking Calgary because I think good Hank will show up.

Thanks BD! Congrats on your 2nd place standing. Well deserved in my opinion.

CFL in Ottawa!

Montreal @ B.C. = Montreal
Winnipeg @ Saskatchewan = Sask
Toronto @ Hamilton = Hamilton
Edmonton @ Calgary = Calgary

Montreal @ B.C. - Montreal....best team in the league
Winnipeg @ Saskatchewan - Saskatchewan.....can pull it together and Winnipeg really isn't that good.
Toronto @ Hamilton - Hamilton....Looking good this year
Edmonton @ Calgary - Edmonton... Imean really, the Stamps had trouble beating Toronto

I cant belive i missed last week!!!!!!

my pics for this week
Montreal @ B.C.
Winnipeg @ Saskatchewan
Toronto @ Hamilton
Edmonton @ Calgary

Montreal
Saskatchewan
Hamilton
Edmonton

Montreal
Saskatchewan
Hamilton
Edmonton

:rockin: :cowboy:

B.C., Toronto Saskatchewan, Edmonton

Montreal @ B.C.
Winnipeg @ Saskatchewan
Toronto @ Hamilton
Edmonton @ Calgary

Last 2 weeks did not help my stats lol .... Here's hoping for an improved week

Montreal @ B.C. ........... Montreal
Winnipeg @ Saskatchewan ....Saskatchewan
Toronto @ Hamilton .......Hamilton
Edmonton @ Calgary ..........Calgary

The only real game that should be close is the Edmonton/Calgary game. Unless we see an upset there could be a whole mess of folks 4-0 this week

Montreal @ B.C.
Winnipeg @ Saskatchewan
Toronto @ Hamilton
Edmonton @ Calgary

B.C.
Winnipeg
Hamilton
Calgary

...pppttff I suck this year...

Montreal
Saskatchewan
Hamilton