Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 10

Labour Day Weekend...when the CFL season really kicks into high gear!

The standings are posted here.

Here are the games for Week 10:
B.C. @ Montreal
Winnipeg @ Saskatchewan
Edmonton @ Calgary
Toronto @ Hamilton

Everyone is welcome to participate. To join in, just start making picks. Pick the teams you think will win each game as a response to this thread. While discussion is encouraged, please make your picks clear at a glance. Picks must be in before the scheduled kickoff time in order to be considered for any game. You can see a complete list of the rules here.

Good Luck!

Montreal
Saskatchewan
Calgary
Toronto

B.C. @ Montreal
Winnipeg @ Saskatchewan
Edmonton @ Calgary
Toronto @ Hamilton
winners in bold

Montreal
Winnipeg
Calgary
Toronto

Montreal
SSK
Edmonton
Toronto

Montreal
Saskatchewan
Edmonton
Hamilton

Als
Riders
Stamps
TiCats

Als Bombs,Stamps,Argos.

Montreal
Saskatchewan
Calgary
Hamilton

ALS. over Lions
BOMBERS over Riders
STAMPS over Esks,
TI-CATS over Argos

B.C. @ Montreal = Lions (First in this post to pick my shaky Lions)
Winnipeg @ Saskatchewan = Sask
Edmonton @ Calgary = Cgy
Toronto @ Hamilton = Toronto

Montreal
Saskatchewan
Edmonton
Hamilton

BigDave, i don't mean to complain but im i am pretty sure i picked Calgary and Edmonton to win in week 9, yet i was credited with 1 win and 1 loss

anyways...to my picks...winners in bold as usual.

B.C @ Montreal
Winnipeg @ Saskatchewan
Edmonton @ Calgary
Toronto @ Hamilton

B.C. @ Montreal
Winnipeg @ Saskatchewan
Edmonton @ Calgary
Toronto @ Hamilton

B.C.
Winnipeg
Calgary
Toronto

Mont.
Sask.
Cal.
Ham.

Montreal
Saskatchewan
Edmonton
Toronto

Montreal
Saskatchewan
Calgary
Hamilton

Big Dave:

A 3-1 week, missing out on a perfect week in the last quarter of the last game courtesy of the Stampeders. I’ll shoot for a perfect week in Week 10. Here are my picks:

1. BC Lions @ Montreal- The Als are playing well right now, and are playing at home, two things that I don’t see BC overcoming in this game. I’m taking Montreal by 7 points, and it could be by even more.

2. Winnipeg @ Saskatchewan- After two consecutive losses, the Riders stop losing today. Winnipeg is still in disarray and on the road, where they don’t fare well, and even with all the injuries, the Riders are due to get back on track. I’m taking Saskatchewan by 6 points.

3. Edmonton @ Calgary- The Stamps are back home after two consecutive road wins and are playing well. This will be a close game, and I think Edmonton is playing well too, but I’ll go with the home team and take Calgary by 5 points.

4. Toronto @ Hamilton- The Ti-Cats have beaten the Argos twice this year, and there is some disarray in Toronto, with the trade and poor play. That said, I’m taking a chance and playing a hunch by taking Toronto by 3 points.

Thanks Big Dave for running things so well each week, and hopefully a perfect week is in my immediate future.

BC
Sask.
Calgary
Toronto