Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 1

Montreal
B.C.
Hamilton
Edmonton

Thanks big dave!

Winnipeg @ Montreal - Revenge.
Saskatchewan @ B.C. - What they did to Calgary scares me.
Hamilton @ Toronto - Revenge.
Edmonton @ Calgary - I dunno about this one. :lol:

You're the best, BigDave! :thup:

BigDave....Thank you again for the hard work and making an already fun website even more so! :rockin: YOU ROCK.

All Winners (I hope)

Winnipeg
Saskatchewan
Toronto
Calgary

Montreal
Sask
Hamilton
Calgary

All right. Good to be back. Thanks in advance, Big Dave.

Montreal - Just can't see Winnipeg winning in Montreal

Sask - by all rights, I think I should be picking BC. Strong offence, better chemistry than Sask at present, playing at home. But I just can't do it. It's hard to pick against your team, especially when they look pretty decent on paper. We'll pick them to be the surprise of the week.

Hamilton - Think they're stronger than Toronto at the moment.

Calgary - at home, and mad about last week. This should be a good one.

Montreal over Winnipeg
Toronto over Hamilton
BC over Saskatchewan
Edmonton over Calgary

Montreal
B.C.
Toronto
Edmonton

montreal
bc
tor
cgy

Thanks Big Dave for doing this again this year!

MONTREAL OVER Winnipeg. Bombers still too new and going against Montreal at home is tough for any team. MONTREAL by 8

BC Over Saskatchewan. Improvements in Defense. Thelwell is injured but Simmonds is back and a deep threat.(Along with Simon, Clermont, and Jackson) PAul McCallum will come back to haunt his old team and kick the winning Fieldgoal BC By 3

HAMILTON OVER Toronto. Just a hunch, but I think the Ti-cats will ambush Toronto. Ricky Williams will continue to struggle. It will be a thriller, HAMILTON By 1

CALGARY Over Edmonton. Calgary will bounce back from their exhibition loss to the Lions. Edmontons Offensive line is suspect. If they play well then they could pull this off, but I suspect Calgary's defense will be all over Ray. CALGARY by 2

I'm going to have to go with

Montreal
Sask
Toronto
Calgary

Thanks Big Dave, looking forward to another great season of VGCC!

Winnipeg @ Montreal
Saskatchewan @ B.C.
Hamilton @ Toronto
Edmonton @ Calgary

Thanks for doing this again Big Dave

Dys...

Montreal
BC
Toronto
Calgary

Thanks for doing this again BigDave 8)

Winners:

Montreal
Sask
Toronto
Calgary :rockin:

Thanks BigDave for running this weekly prognostication of so-called experts each week. Here are my picks.

Winnipeg @ Montreal= Montreal is clearly the better team, I pick Montreal by 10.

Saskatchewan @ BC= I think the Riders bettered themselves quite a bit by the dispersal draft, I pick Saskatchewan by 5.

Hamilton @ Toronto= I really like what hamilton has done in the off-season, and it should translate into a win here, I pick Hamilton by 6.

Edmonton @ Calgary= This is a big revenge game for Calgary, for last year's playoff loss, I'm taking Calgary by 6.

Thanks again BigDave, I'm looking forward to a lot of fun this year, and possibly getting a few games right.

Let's see if we can finish better than last season.....all winners:

Montreal
Saskatchewan
Hamilton
Calgary

Thanks, BigD!

Thanks again BD.....

Winnipeg - if they pull the upset and I didnt pick em, that would s@ck...

BC - always tough early in the season..

Toronto - still not 100% sold on Hammer yet...

Calgary - should be p!ssed after BC throttled em last week....

x Montreal
x B.C.
x Toronto
x Calgary

Montreal
Saskatchewan
Hamilton
Calgary

Montreal
BC
Hamilton
Edmonton