This has been a great season in the VGCC, with the majority of participants finishing above .500. And now, it all comes down to this: one game to decide the champion.
The standings are posted here.
The top two participants advance to the Grey Cup Championship. They are:
As always, you can still view a more complete list of all the rules here, but here is a brief .
- Anyone may still make picks, but only those who qualify will have their picks count.
- You must make your picks by FRIDAY NIGHT AT MIDNIGHT, or they will not be accepted.
- On Saturday, I will post who gets which team. Priority will be given to the higher-ranked participant. However, regardless of your ranking, PICK THE TEAM YOU THINK WILL WIN, and allow me to make any necessary changes.
- Make your picks as normal. All the same rules apply re: clarity, elaboration, and changes (though the deadline is Friday at Midnight.)
- Though I may CHANGE your picks, I will not ASSIGN picks. So no matter what your ranking, you must make picks or you will have no picks entered. Unlike the regular season, a person who goes 0-1 will be ranked higher than someone who goes 0-0.
- The participant whose team wins the Grey Cup is the winner of the Virtual Grey Cup Challenge.
And now, for anyone who didn't know, the Grey Cup game will be:
Montreal vs Saskatchewan