Winnipeg

:cowboy:

Winners

Edmonton
BC

I'm out of playoffs finishing 13th and late, but for the record
Edmonton
Bc Lions

But I can see Hamilton and Winnipeg winning as well.

Here are the picks that I have registered for the Divisional Semi-Finals. Please check your picks, and if I have made an error, let me know with a reply to this thread before kickoff time. This is not an opportunity for you to change your picks, only a chance to make sure I have the correct picks before game time.

1. ralfsnart (EDM, BC)
  2. Grover (HAM, BC)
  3. papazoola (EDM, WPG)
  4. aulcee (EDM, WPG)
  5. Leorocks1 (EDM, BC)
  6. cflisthebest (EDM, WPG)
  7. MrLucky (EDM, BC)
  8. diehardesks (EDM, BC)
  9. Herschel456 (EDM, BC)

After the games, you will be ranked based on the number of correct picks this week. The top 4 will advance to the Divisional Finals.

Good luck everyone!!!!!

And Grover, by 1 mountain time or so tomorrow you will either be the happiest guy here or the saddest LOL :thup:
http://www3.telus.net/public/lswain1/Smilies/cheers.gif

Hoping to be happy!
The TiCats have always been the underdogs in the playoffs for the past few seasons and have always either won or had a chance to win every playoff game except that GC game in SSK.
Austin as a HC is 6-1 in the playoffs (7-3 if you include the Grey Cup.) He finds a way to overcome the adversity.
I know this is going to be a real tough one to win, we will see. Any Given Sunday!

G.C. Semi-Finals.
Edmonton :?
B.C. 8)

Thats it, I’m out!

Soo close man!

The rest of us it's half way!

God Dammit...If I had only picked Montreal in that meaningless game last week, I would be going into the next round on aggregate right now...

Or not…

Oh well, I guess it was meant to be…