Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Divisional Semi-finals

"My heart says WInnipeg, but my head says Toronto. My head is usually better."

Couldn't have been KK: no mysterious spellings! When is his timeout over? I miss his humourous postings!

But seriously folks, unlike last year when I went to sulk in the corner when I didn't make the playoffs, this year I would like to play just for fun (good luck to the real finalists).

In the East, I pick Toronto: their Defence is the best and if there is any good time for the offence to kick in, its now. Damon can do it!

In the West, I pick Saskatchewan: it's all in the intangibles. 12000 Rider Priders at McMahon. Gainer the Gopher contraversy (sp?). Fred Perry snubbed by Calgary! Kerry Joseph's first taste of the playoffs! Yo Murphy! Also, I think Calgary has been a bit too loose in the last games of the season: a bit too relaxed! I think they're ripe for the picking. Go Riders Go!

Still bitter in Ottawa!
Go Gades Go in .... whenever!

Big Dave if you have to change any of my picks Im much more willing to lose my east pick then my west.

Here are everyone`s picks for the Divisional Semi-finals:

BigGreenMachine: TOR, SASK
Rattler: WPG, SASK
KKBBEPTRBC: TOR, CAL
geo365: TOR, CAL
Neil70: TOR, CAL
Eskylo: WPG, CAL
PIGSEYE: WPG, SASK
Fooks: WPG, SASK

Only a couple had to be changed. Hopefully that will continue to be the case.

Note: There is some question re: KKBBEPTRBCs (Kangas) picks. You cannot appoint a proxy. Kanga PM`ed me his picks this week, and so his picks have been entered. If he qualifies for the Divisional Finals but makes no picks, he will have no picks entered.

And BlueBombers, you were not robbed. I pointed out last week and will again, that you made no picks in Week 17. I even double checked. Im sorry if you forgot, or whatever, but the mistake was yours, not mine, and theres nothing I can do about it.

…seconded BBers, you made no picks in Week 17…it was a three game week, there is your missing three games…

I know no one cares, since I finished ninth(GRRRR!) but I figure I`ll post my picks anyway.

Toronto over Winnipeg: The Bombers will have either their backup QB or an unhealthy Kevin Glenn. Either way, it doesn`t bode well going against the Argo defence.

Calgary over Saskatchewan: The Stamps have more playoff experience, and will have home field advantage. And without Gainer the Gopher in the stadium, the Riders don`t stand a chance. :lol:

wow it looks like i went 2 for 2 :cowboy: