Video evidence

Since the RCMP are denying the validity and dependability of the video that clear shows their wrong doing, can we expect anything less of the lions and those fans with blinders on???

and Bertuzzi didnt really hit Moore. Moore tripped on his own skate as Todd reached for him and it just looked like todd hit him, and then todd tripped over the falling Moore and couldnt help but land on him. The video just plain lies, doncha know. Doesnt matter what the video show, they all still innocent, just because....so there

Quit your whinning, since ive join ive only read your horrible post about Jimenez and in this case the RCMP? i would like to see you go out and put on the uniform and risk your life day in and day out.

I saw the same video you saw and the only thing they showed was Jimenez entering the screen onto the other guy's leg, clearly showing he was already falling down.

and Moore didnt really hit Naslund. Naslund tripped on his own skate and Moore reached for him and it just looked like steve hit him, and the ketchup and scares from naslund's face was blood similar to the one used by Schilling during the world series. That video plain lies, doncha know?! Doesnt matter what the video show, they all still innocent, just because i say so. edit

hey geroy you are missing the point....Todd B had all game to call him out and take him head on from the front. But he didn't....he sucker punched him from behind.

Why didn't Todd take him on from the front...well that is the same question that should be askedd of Jimenez...why sucker the guy.

and Moore didnt really hit Naslund. Naslund tripped on his own skate and Moore reached for him and it just looked like steve hit him, and the ketchup and scares from naslund's face was blood similar to the one used by Schilling during the world series. That video plain lies, doncha know?! Doesnt matter what the video show
There ya go. You got it :thup: :wink:

Moore Chickened out the whole game, being challenged by May, Bertuzzi and even Brookbank. Instead he challenges Cooke? who is even more of a turtle.

Seeing the video, you cant make the assumption that Jimenez did this on purpose. He just enters the screen already in a falling mode.

Jimenez has had the opportunity to tell his story and hasn't stepped forward. End of story....in my books

Doesn't matter what you think the video doesn't show. He's guilty, just because I say so. :roll:

Do I need to use the [mock][/mock] feature for this post?

if we were talking somebody, like say Taras when he played, then I might be inclined to think like you. Jimenez does not deserve the benifit of such doubt.