VICTORY!! WELL DESERVED!!

First off i would to say congrats on your victory. You guys might not have the most talent, but the Gades have a lot of heart, and sometimes thats enough to put you over the top. The could have packed it in, in the fourth quarter, but the kept pressing Montreal. I'am diappointed that there was such a small turnout for this rivalry game. Yeah I'am an Als fan, only because I frequent montreal often. It time to show some support for your team, because they deserve it. Everything is in place for the Gades to suceed, cheap game tickets, promotions(hehe), good coaching, and number one the players. Great game Gades. And to Montreal can we please get rid of Don Matthews.

Stop paying attention to the bs in the stands and focus on your team.

Ottawa does support it's team...
So there were only 19K in the stands... that's pretty damn good for a team that didn't look like it was going to exist a couple months ago.

Keep in mind that Canada day is pretty big in Ottawa so having a game on a national holliday when the city is hosting a party for the country will take some people away from the stands...

And throw in a couple of wins and you'll see!!

Do you see NFL games on Christmas. The games are still soldout and tickets are going for three times over face value.

You can’t compare the two leagues.

NFL is NFL.

CFL is CFL…

The Gades are 4years old… Football in Ottawa got replaced with Hockey when the Riders left…

I think that 19k is pretty damn good attendance for a team that last make the playoffs in 1989… Hasn’t been to the Cup since 81. Plus the city has had to deal with all the crap that it did in the off season…

When they start winning FCS will be full…

Exactly MM

i agree, nfl is nfl and cfl is cfl, no need to compare the 2, an obvisouly there is alot more people in the states then in ottawa.