VGGC Week 6

Sorry, I missed the last post. I have fixed your score and the correction will be reflected in the next listing. :oops:

Winnipeg
Edmonton
Toronto
Calgary

Week # 6 Picks;

Montreal vs Winnipeg - Montreal - This should be a close game, but I think that Nichols is going to have trouble with the Montreal Defense, more than Durant will have a problem with the Winnipeg Defense. Montreal by 3.

British Columbia vs Edmonton - BC - They played a close game last time, and I think it will be pretty much the same this time. Difference is that BC is getting Players back and Edmonton is losing them. BC by 3.

Toronto vs Saskatchewan - Toronto - Saskatchewan hasn't shown anything yet this year that says they can "hang" with the better teams ... Are they close? maybe, but still not there. Toronto by 7

Hamilton vs Calgary - Calgary - I fully expect Hamilton to get their stuff (this is a family friendly site) together soon, but Calgary at home ... we just don't lose. Calgary by 14.

Thanks LeBird for running this for us! Good luck to all my fellow competitors!

:cowboy:

Winnipeg
British Columbia
Toronto
Hamilton

Winnipeg
BC
Toronto
Calgary

WPG
BC
SSK
CGY

The winners

Winnipeg
Edmonton
Toronto
Calgary

Thanks LeBird.

Montreal
BC
Toronto
Calgary

missed last week but I am sure I would have been perfect, does that count :smiley:

Winnipeg
BC
Saskatchewan
Calgary

Winnipeg
British Columbia
Toronto
Calgary

Winnipeg
Edm.
T.O.
Cal.

Winnipeg over Montreal
BC over Edmonton
Saskatchewan over Toronto
Calgary over Hamilton

Thank you

Richard

After 25 entries the odds are stacking up like so:
Winnipeg 80%
British Columbia 60
Saskatchewan 60
Calgary 89 Everybody loves Calgary - Must be the great stampede......................................rs :lol:

Last week as a group we were just under 80% right.

Winnipeg
Edmonton
Saskatchewan
Calgary

Thanks LeBird, appreciate it!!!

Winners

Montreal
BC
Toronto
Calgary :cowboy:

Winnipeg
Edmonton