VGCC week one Make your picks

I'm not near what you got with BigDave but here we go

The rules are available at http://home.sourcecable.net/~roddick/vgcc_rules.htm. These should give you a good starting point; download them, and feel free to make changes to them as you see fit.

Since the first game is tomorrow, it would not be fair to many who would have a chance to participate so week one does not count but you may use it to practice.

Week 1 picks

Saskatchewan
Calgary
BC
Hamilton

Having not watched any pre season:
Montreal
Ottawa
BC
Hamilton

Thanks for stepping up and keeping VGCC going LeBird.

Als
Redblacks
Eskimos
Argos

Montreal
Ottawa
BC
Toronto

MTL
CGY
BC
HAM

Just a suggestion. could you list the teams that are playing each week. Also thanks for doing this this year.

Here are my picks

Montreal
Calgary
BC
Hamilton

Saskatchewan @ Montreal
Calgary @ Ottawa
Edmonton @ BC
Hamilton @ Toronto

Saskatchewan @ MONTREAL
CALGARY @ Ottawa
Edmonton @ B.C.
HAMILTON @ Toronto

Montreal...Calgary...BC...Hamilton

Week #1 practice run ...

Saskatchewan @ Montreal - Montreal - Montreal only needed a Quarterback last year and they would have been in the hunt. Thanks to the kindness of the Riders, they now have one. I have all the respect in the world for Kevin Glenn, but even with Derrick (Show me the money) Dennis, he is still going to spend a good deal of time running for his life. One man does not an O-line make. Too bad KG is going to end up being the scapegoat for another "cluster pouch" in Riderville. Improved ... Yes! Winners ... Not so much. Sorry Ridernation, I think it's going to be another LONG year (but you do have a shiny new stadium to look at :thup: ). Montreal by 15.

Calgary @ Ottawa - Calgary - The Grey Cup loss still stings (yeah I said it). EVERYONE in the entire stadium knew that on the one yard line at the end of the game, Jerome Messam should have been given the ball for one more bull rush ... but it's in the books and this is a new season. Gone but not forgotten ... Harris will need a Burris like "game of his life" to win this game ... Calgary by 21.

Edmonton @ BC - BC - This is the tough call game of the week. I am choosing BC, simply because they have the weapons to "make it happen", but that doesn't mean they will. BC by 3.

Hamilton @ Toronto - Toronto - Toronto has a Defense! Toronto is showing some life on Offense! Toronto goes as Ricky Ray goes. I think for this game, Toronto has the edge, but just barely. I am also not "sold" on Reinbolt as the DC and Hamilton goes as Zach goes. Toronto by 7.

Love to see the VGCC continue. Good Luck to all my fellow competitors and a huge thank you to Big Dave for running this for all these years for our entertainment!

:cowboy:

Saskatchewan @ Montreal
Calgary @ Ottawa
Edmonton @ BC
Hamilton @ Toronto

Saskatchewan @ Montreal
Calgary @ Ottawa
Edmonton @ BC
Hamilton @ Toronto

Montreal
Calgary
BC
Hamilton

mont
bc
cal
tor

Montreal
Calgary
BC
Hamilton

CHEERS

...Als.
.....Stamps
.......B.C.
........Ham.

Montreal
Calgary
BC
Hamilton

Thanks for doing this!!

Saskatchewan @ Montreal
Calgary @ Ottawa
Edmonton @ BC
Hamilton @ Toronto

Saskatchewan (I suspect I may be too late for this one - game just starting)
Calgary
Edmonton
Hamilton