The results for week 17 are here: (I hope):
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2qb4ZF-Hvi2WkRKUWp2QUMzcXM

This week Ottawa is off

Friday, October 20th, 9:00: Saskatchewan @ Calgary
Saturday, October 21st, 4:00: Winnipeg @ Toronto
Saturday, October 21st, 10:00: Edmonton @ Vancouver
Sunday, October 22nd, 1:00: Hamilton @ Montréal

Good Luck everyone!!

I had 2 games right week 17 not 1. Winnipeg and Ottawa. Dam well shoulda been 4-0 with a little luck.

You are right. Sorry about that. The correction will appear in week 18 so with some luck you could have 5 points for the week.:-[

Calgary
Toronto
BC
Hamilton

Calgary
Toronto
Edmonton
Montreal

CGY
WPG
EDM
HAM

Saskatchewan @ CALGARY…the Stamps will lose again this season but not in this one…Calg by 7
Winnipeg @ TORONTO…Argos need this one more then the Bombers do…Tor by 4
Edmonton @ BRITISH COLUMBIA…Last ditch effort for the fading Lions…BC by 3
HAMILTON @ Montreal…The “Who Cares” Bowl . McMaster could beat these birds…Ham by 21

Good luck to all on yer pickings this week

Thanks Again to the L-Bird man for all his efforts !!!

Calgary
Toronto
Edmonton
Hamilton

Calgary over Saskatchewan
Toronto over Winnipeg
Edmonton over BC
Hamilton over Montreal

Thank you and a nice week to all.

Richard

Calgary
Winnipeg
B.C.
Hamilton

Have to gamble a bit now

Calgary
Toronto
BC
Montreal

CAL.......Even with the phony furor they seem to be having in Sask. it isn't going to be enough to get them by the stumps
T.O......hope I'm wrong but it's next to a meaning less game for the BigBlue and Argos need this one bad
EDM.......next year time for the Leos and their roar has turned into a whimper
HAM......Cats are winners of the futility game.....Als. stumbling to the finish

Calgary
Toronto
Edmonton
Hamilton

Knew I should of pick EE last week but I'd let my heart rule wishing an east team would finish .500.

Saskatchewan @ Calgary
Winnipeg @ Toronto
Edmonton @ Vancouver
Hamilton @ Montréal

Calgary
Toronto... :-[
Edmonton
Hamilton

Week #18 Picks;

Saskatchewan vs Calgary - Calgary - Saskatchewan is much improved, but I think the decision to play Durron Carter two ways is only going to tire him out and making him less effective on both Offense and Defense (there is a reason you don't see a lot of two way play anymore). You just don't "over work" one of your better players. Calgary by 7.

Winnipeg vs Toronto - Winnipeg - I say that with no confidence. How well can Winnipeg do without Darvin Adams? Toronto has just as much chance of taking this game (does Wilder JR get back?). Winnipeg by 3.

Edmonton vs BC - Edmonton - I just feel Edmonton is starting to right the ship (about time!). In this game, Edmonton is the better team. Edmonton by 7.

Hamilton vs Montréal - Hamilton - Montreal has been a real surprise this year and with the season they ended up with, not a good one. Age has done a number on them and they don't have an answer. In this game Hamilton is clearly the better team. Hamilton by 14.

Good Luck to all my fellow competitors and Thank you LeBird for running this for us.

Saskatchewan
Winnipeg
Edmonton
Montréal

Thanks LB

Calgary
Winnipeg
Edmonton
Hamilton
Thanks for all your work Le Bird

Calgary ;D
Toronto :slight_smile: