VGCC Week 11

The rules are available at [u]https://www.drive.google.com/file/d/0B2qb4ZF-Hvi2dzZ6bmE0Z0pjaVE/view[/u] These should give you a good starting point; download them.
The results from https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2qb4ZF-Hvi2NzJfb2pxVE1MR2c

This Week The Lions are fighting forest fires

For the rest we start the crunch part of the season like this:

Thursday, August 31 at 7:30: Ottawa @ Montréal
Sunday, September 3 at 4:00: Winnipeg @ Saskatchewan
Monday, September 4th at 3:00: Edmonton @ Calgary
Monday September 4th at 6:30: Toronto at Hamilton

Remember...First game on Thursday. Good Luck everyone!

Montreal :smiley:
Saskatchewan
Calgary
Toronto

Ottawa
Saskatchewan
Calgary
Toronto

Thanks LeBird

...Ottawa
......Winnipeg
.......Calgary
.........Toronto

Ottawa
Winnipeg
Calgary
Toronto

Edmonton need a bye week not two games against stamps.
I have a feeling Hamilton will win but cant pick them.
Thursday could go either way.
To me 50 50 call on RR v BB.

Good luck all.

Montréal
Winnipeg
Edmonton
Toronto

WOO-HOO !!! Finally a perfect week 4 - 0 ......and it only took me 10 weeks to pull it off . ;D
Anyways it's on to the biggest weekend so far of the season . LABOUR DAY !!! And with that here are my picks............

OTTAWA @ Montreal..........The RB's are starting to show some life , the Al's not so much....Ott by 7
Winnipeg @ SASKATCHEWAN.....The Riders take round one in the Banjo bowl build-up...Sask by 4
Edmonton @ CALGARY......The Stamps continue to roll , the Esks continue to struggle.....Calg by 14
TORONTO @ Hamilton..... Could care less if my Cats actually win a game this year..........Tor by 24

That's it , That's All Folks !!!

Everybody have a save and fun filled Labour Day weekend . Good Luck to all with yer picks :smiley:

Thanks Again LeBird (insert thumbs up here )

Thanks LB for all your hard work.
I am providing my picks for the next 2 weeks.

Week 11: Montreal
Sask
Calgary
Toronto

Week 12: BC
Winnipeg
Ottawa
Edmonton

Montreal — They barely lost to Winnipeg
Winnipeg — Saskatchewan gets a reality check
Edmonton — Franklin makes the difference
Toronto ----- Coaching makes the difference

Thanks LeBird !

Montreal
Winnipeg
Calgary
Toronto
Thanks LeBird

Week #11 Picks;

Since others are beginning to give their analysis, I will do the same ....

Ottawa vs Montréal - Ottawa - I think Ottawa has finally turned the corner and is starting to win again. That being said, I do not expect a blow out and this game could go either way. Ottawa by 7

Winnipeg vs Saskatchewan - Saskatchewan - As much as it pains me to say it, I think the Riders are pretty good at home (don't make me repeat that, it hurts too much). I think Winnipeg can take this game, but because the Riders are at home ... Riders by 3.

Edmonton vs Calgary - Calgary - Both teams are beat up. Both teams are good, but this is Calgary at home. Calgary by 7.

Toronto vs Hamilton - Toronto - I feel for Hamilton and think the change at QB will give them a bit of a lift, but Toronto is going to have a "Mad on" after not scoring any offensive points in Calgary. This will be a closer game than people may want to admit, but in the end ... Toronto by 14.

Thank you to LeBird for running this for us. Good luck to all my fellow competitors!

Ottawa @ Montréal
Winnipeg @ Saskatchewan
Edmonton @ Calgary
Toronto @ Hamilton

Montreal over Ottawa.
Saskatchewan over Winnipeg.
Calgary over Edmonton.
Toronto over Hamilton.

Thank you.

Richard

Montreal
Saskatchewan