VGCC Insight - Week 2

Ok, here we are for week 2 of "The Clueless vs. The Big Man". These are the picks I have so far.

I've gotta say last week was a bit weird, for four out of five had the exact same picks.

If anybody took a look at the scores predicted by Madden 2006 and the real thing, you've noticed the scores were pretty accurate. Way to go Marty !

I'll update this one as soon as I get some more picks.

Yeah but this week, Madden came up with some "unique" winners I might not agree with :wink:

Argos @ BB 31-10
Lions @ RR 24=27
Als @ Ticats 14-28!!!
Stamps @ Eskies 19-35

Can't say I blame ya, Marty. The Tabbies doubling up on the Als? Maybe John Boy has been riding the bus too long.

It's now up to date. And this week, we've got more variety. Madden was officially the first to risk a pick on the Riders.

no body is going to be prefect this week.

...should've listened to the Dog more....

dog has 3 out of 4 picks right IMO. Madden is way off.

I failed to predict tonight's game in the VGCC challenge, but at least someone in the family got it right !

The Coin Toss and Chris Shultz are still perfect. Loto-Quebec and Madden failed for the first time tonight.

Chris will and coin toss will fail tomorrow.

Mouhahahaha! Can you believe the coin toss is the only one of the five to still be perfect?

It has been updated with the week's results. The coin toss takes the lead with only one miscue.

told you that none would be prefect this week. I was 2 and 2 again, but ?'m so good.

It's now up to date. And this week, we've got more variety. Madden was officially the first to risk a pick on the Riders.
And it was ACTUALLY right! Although it DID pick Hamilton! LOL! I'm sure the Argos will be winning all the sims I do. Damn computer :D

Marty, the score of the Riders/Lions game was pretty accurate.

In the Toronto/Winnipeg simulation, was Spergon Wynn the starting QB?

No. I guess I could have cut Allen so he would have been but then I'd have to do it for all the starters for all the teams each week. Then again, itmakes sense even though it's a lot of work.

It is a lot of work, but since you're crazy, you might just do it naturally! :wink: