very odd

your farewell lasted a day.....hardly a farewell.....and you're not a mod.....never will be.....and ninety percent of the stuff you post is out of line - guess that should all be deleted too.....

And he only read the last page again yet still feels qualified to yap about it!

Agreed. If the dude can play, he'll play. We need better coaching at the developmental level(i.e. CIS). That's what it'll take. Not for the sake of developing wasted talent when you reach the pros.
Clue in this development you are talking about starts 10 years before the CIS. Canadian QBs spend their first couple years in high school learning the fundamentals: throwing mechanics, footwork and basic plays. This is stuff their US counter parts learned when they were 9 not 15. By the time they are in High school they are learning how to read defences, developing their touch not to mention learning playbooks bigger than their physics textbooks.

Take hockey for example, imagine what the odds would be of a player becoming a super star in the NHL after learning how to skate and stick handle at the age of 14! He wouldn’t have a chance.

um, I read this yesterday, and it only lasted a day cuz it got deleted, and about 5% is out of line, which is usually gone by the next day.

guess again

guess higher
way higher

Who’s the moderator, again?

I dont know what the football programs are like in your part of the country but in Winnpeg we have kids start playing in grade one (6 yrs old) and they are learning from some very good coaches…

They aren’t actting like ones, that’s for sure.

that’s all Ro needed to say.

…explain please…

but hes a miserable guy lol....i would be to if i had to live there

…so you won’t mind terribly much when I tell you what you should say all the time then?..

Ro has been hostile to me and everyone for the last few months, becase he and I have had a few goes at eachother, and I feel that it’s time that he bury the hachet and clam down.

jm02 just backs the mods and other people up all the time and talks little about football, and that has let me to question about why she is here (see other topic). I would like to see more effort on her part to talk about football (creating topics, starting a conversasion, not finshing it).

That’s how I feel.

you already do

people have asked for me to do the following

1. correct spelling (for the most part, corrected)
  2. be nice (I never attack, unless ? feel attacked)
  3. Stop talking about nosense (Not gone but Nosense is down, Football talk is up)

.....lol, I'm sure ro and jm will have a response to your complaints....just remember that you started it okay?......funny that you critisize jm for not talking about football (which I disagree with) and then note that your nonsense level hasn't been dealt with.....

I don’t call that talking football, but I have been over that already, I’d rather talk about Ro’s treatment of other posters.

when your a poster, you don't come on here to have the mods gang up on you and teas you 24/7 until you get the boot cuz your fought back.

....unless you're you......lol, just joking, seriously though, I think your complaints are unfounded, you may have a persoanl issue with ro and jm, nobody else seems to be too put out by it....maybe you should just let it go and move on.....(btw, the quotes you put up by jm don't really back your argument up, not sure what you mean by it all, I could post 10X as many you have posted that are equally or more irrelevant)....

I'd would LOVE to let it go and move on.

Funny how you are so concerned about all the other posters!

Where is all that concern when they ask you to stop with all your nonsense?

You may also want to read the treads in their entirety before passing judgement!!!!!!!!