very important warning

Don't let this happen to you: YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

If a man comes to your front door and says he is conducting a survey and asks you to show him your bum, do not show him your bum. This is a scam; he only wants to see your bum.

I wish I'd got this yesterday. I feel so stupid and cheap.......

.......you showed him your unemployed brother?........

.....more than likely it was an Als fan trying to steal signals from Rider fans to use in the playoffs.....should have told him to kiss your @ss rather than just looking at it.....

.....simmer down, Als fans.....I was only kidding.....

What was the survey for? I had a similar one happen to me, but instead of asking to see my bum, they yelled something about the heat.... they were all dressed funny too. Plus, they wouldn't leave until I gave them these little bags of chips that were by the front door for some reason.

Crazy kids these days.........

Is this supposed to be a half-assed attempt at humor?
Very cheeky.

Not bad, not bad at all supersmith....

Still don't know why those kids came by, luckily last night none of them were out.

We wanted to know if other asses seemed easier to live with. Because our current ass, Mark Word, is a pretty painful one.

Hey 3/10 - I love how you edited your quote to make it look like I was completely stupid rather than taking a shot at all those who accuse Matthews of "spying".......thanks! Nice touch! :smiley:

.....and yes, we have our share of asses around Riderville too, from what I've heard.....

http://www.subwaygreycup.com/grey-cup-2005/grfx/home_1_e.jpg

Yeah... I'd like to enter a pin...

.....that's the funniest thing I've heard all week.....

This used to a blonde joke. Are you Blonde? :wink:

Third, most guys wouldn't be comfortable with the comparison. Good for you to not be ashamed of your body. :slight_smile:

Totally just kidding, but I had to..... just had to.....

Maybe for next time, something like "I'd like to enter something bigger than a pin" might cause me to make less fun......

WHERE DO I SIGN UP?

Aren't bowling pins about 20 inches long?

.....that's the second funniest thing I've heard all week.....

Sorry, I was thinking of the other kind of pin. The smaller kind.... now my face is turning red. :slight_smile:

I've heard comparisons to many things in my day, but I don't think I've ever heard anyone comparing themselves to a bowling pin before... kinda oddly shaped tho hey?

Guys, as a mod, I must warn you that I could lock this freaky topic...

Oh... that's right... I'm kinda responsible for this crap... ahem... How's the weather?...

Not so good, kinda cool here. Only sposed to get to +2 today, but at least the snow is off the roads, so nobody got killed today. I think somebody may have yesterday morning tho.

:lol: :lol: Hey T&T, are you telling us you have a pencil-dick? :lol: :lol: :lol: