VERY FEW TO BLAME

Rubley eys, but I think Sammy Garza tops 'em all

Anyone know where I can find a list of bomber qbs over the past 30 or so years?

Garza. Hehehe brings back memories.

that would be quite the list, we could probably come up with most of them here although i am sure we would miss a few.
martin glenn wynn michna stallworth jackson khari rubley garza that guy that started with a z zarn or zorn or something, dunigan salisbury mcmanus clements hufnagel bell philyaw brock burgess and didn't we have austin for a couple games?? ah yat and the hated dewalt vargas slack meuke kopp there was keith mccant who mccouldnt in the mid 90s porras mcdougall and i am sure there are others that i can't come up with right now. that should be most of them though. at least the starters should be here.

i am just curious who i missed anybody on this list or if i made any mistakes.
what did you want this for AIrcan

Thats pretty darn good naming all those Qb’s…man did we go through alot of guy’s…I guess that happens when your scouting fail’s, and your to cheap to go out there and secure a top notch starter…Matt Dunigan was the last one we broke the bank for. K Jones we were luckey to a have him, but he wasn,t big dollars at the start…

i really liked mueke for some reason. anyone remember what happened to him? what about salisbury? i don't think there were any others that i even am interested in.

i found a website with cfl qb's throughout history and appartently i missed a few in this stetch of time.
warren jones
steve pisarkiewicz
alan pitts??
todd marinovich
tery dean
actually looking at this list makes me think whoever made it doesn't know what they are talking about. lots of mistakes in it.
interesting though.

http://members.fortunecity.com/uzul/CFLQB.htm

Marinovich might of been alright,he had some troubles in Calafornia....Idon't remember Piaskiewicz..Mueke seemed to have the stuff, did Salisbury beat him out of a starting job,I can't remember....But I bet you can Blackdale...

i think clements was our start until 87, mueke backed him up and then started in 88. in know mueke spent the early 90's in edm. i think we may have traded him there thinking salisbury would be our starter and then he headed to the NFL-minnesota i think. but then we got mc manusand burgess which led us to our dunigan days and the end of our good qbs until khari. part of me thinks mueke may have headed south for an nfl attempt before going to edm. i am not sure though. we sure had a good list of qbs in the eighties and early nineties though. until the dreaded jr days.