VERY FEW TO BLAME

[b][i] I would have to say that there are very few to blame for this loss as the O-line did the best job that they have done all year....saying that Tee Martin needs to sit, he has had his chance....Jon Ryan (who will be in an NFL uniform next year) was spectacular as alway's, the defense played an absolutely perfect game... Troy Westwood missed 2 makable field goals that could have been the difference.
HOT- Entire Secondary, Gaven Walls, Jon Ryan, Joe Fleming, Tom Canada, William Fields
COLD- Tee Martin, Troy Westwood, Wane Magarity

Should be gone- Jim Daley, Brendan (waterboy) Taman,
Should be playing- Jamie Stoddard, Russ Michna or Spergion Wynn
should be sitting- Tee Martin, Wayne Magarity
[/i][/b]

nicely done…Stoddard needs to have more chances than just holding for field goals and S-teams tackles… Daley has to give some of his other QBs a chance…

I think you're overreacting.

Firing Daley and/or Taman now would be a BIG mistake. I'm not saying I like 'em (I don't mind Taman, but Daley should be coaching a girl's volleyball team).

I thought Magarity was ok tonight. Stoddard playing? sure, on special teams :mrgreen: .

QB I just dunno anymore.

I think you're overreacting.

Firing Daley and/or Taman now would be a BIG mistake. I'm not saying I like 'em (I don't mind Taman, but Daley should be coaching a girl's volleyball team).

I thought Magarity was ok tonight. Stoddard playing? sure, on special teams :mrgreen: .

QB I just dunno anymore.

[quote="AirCanada"]I think you're overreacting.

what are you trying to say??? :shock:

I think he is saying that our defence was fucking awesome tonight and once the offense gets going this team will be unstoppable.

i cant wait till glenn shuts everyone up and shows how good he is (i hope) because none of you guys gives him a chance

Everyone knows that Glenn is the starter, we are debating who should have gone in while Glenn is out. Wynn would have been the logical choice having the most experience, I think it was a bad decision for Daly to go with T, we should have won the last two games.

Roberts did alright, but he needs to find openings better!

The fact our offense is "lacking" an identity, the BB's are showing promise. With every game, using the same starters, things should start coming together.

The offence will get going once Glenn is back, but not with T at the controls, the players are starting to rumble and thats not good.

mcgaRITY had his best game so far for us. stoddard should be in and peterson out. very far out.. tee should be considered no better than third and more likely 4th string until someone else shows they can actually do as poorly as he has done.

trivia. who was the last qb to get three starts in a row and have a qb rating worse than tee??

don't spend too much time on that because to be honest i am not sure if there is one.

TjRubley,what a keeper he was.

Just heard on the radio that Tee is going in for a fourth time......gawd he did not have time against a normal defense, how, the heck, is going to compete against Montreals "blitz on every play"...going to be a lots of people fed through purolator this friday.... :roll: :roll:

why has wynn not demanded a trade?? i do not understand. basicaly the management of the bombers has told him that no matter how bad our present qb is we have more faith in him than you. ie wynn you must be the worst qb ever. i would be irate if i where him.

I agree Blackdale.............

If Daily has any brains, he'll make the switch at the half against the Als. Or is this just a distraction for Glenn to start.....

i believe i may have lost all respect for daley.

I think we all had to see what Tee can do.. The prblem was two games was enough. Tee came in last year and deserved a chance over newbies to the team like Wynn and Michna. Michna has yet to play against a first team defence in this league and in my eyes is to fresh to be starting.
With that said we now know Tee is not the answer( Atleast not now) and that Glenn will start Friday against the Al's. I would suspect that if Glenn can't produce we will see Wynn climb up the depth chart in record time, or I feel a trade in the near future. We may have no other choice but to give Jones a ring a ding.

We just need to @#%##%@ Win......

Glenn needs to be given a chance to get his game on.

Expect 2 or 3 games of low to mediocre output from our offense. I'd be shocked if he did better. Wynn won't throw a ball for the Bombers.

The sad truth is that there is no quick fix anymore. It's going to be a long haul for the BB before we get up to speed.