Vertual First Down line

Yeah. The bitch is I have to type all my posts with my nose. I'm getting used to it, but not to the sound of my glasses clicketing on the keyboard while I do it.

I was gonna suggest you hold a pencil in your mouth but I guess you have been gagged as well.

Exsteamly sad The (almost when thier 50% right) virtual line????? Like if's 3 yards to go I cant figure out where 1st down marker is! Bet if it's 3rd @ 36.5 yards to go I'm closer then virtual line call..Actually takes away from game..
Whats next ?? A pink arrow to show you the ball in flight,on a pass........

case closed! Get real @ give fans some credit of being knowlegable??

However if they can bring virtual beer to us at commercial break then thier working on important matters.....lol

I believe in Santa Claus :wink:

I love the virtual line ... it's really handy and easy to spot. Yeah, it's got some wrinkles to iron out, but that takes time, and happens with everything. Personally I tend to lose track of the line of scrimmage, and first down marker, once play is on, so it's nice having the 1st down line in place. Plus, everyone will call the CFL "bush league" if the Nat'l Felons League has it, but we don't ... stupid insecure people ...

I love it, I say keep it, wish it had been in earlier, hammer out the kinks and we'll be good to go for next season!

PS: Geo, sorry to burst your bubble but there's no such thing as Santa Claus ....... he's actually just The Great Pumpkin in disguise.