Vernon Adams Suspended 1 Game

Per TSN

Biggest loser here are the Bombers. The refs not calling this on the field and the arbitrary eye in the sky letting it go legit cost the Bombers a win.

That’s all you needed to say, really! :slight_smile:

Apparently he said it was by accident, LOL

It was a punk move, especially after being butthurt that he threw a bad timed pick.

I knew he was getting a game, but not surprised at all he wasn’t ejected.

I think Richie Hall’s playcalling and the Bombers db’s are more to blame for the loss.

How the collapse happened is only relevant because Adams wasn’t ejected.

Let’s not over think this. Adams out and Bombers win easily.

Nothing we can do about it now, I’ve moved on - but many Bomber fans are still pretty upset.

Bring on the Cats!

I would say it was Lapolice play calling that cost them that game. He kinda quit the entire 2nd half thinking it was over. A couple more drives where they are playing like it’s a 10 point game instead of a 20 point game and I think they would have scored another time at least.

As for the suspension part, shouldn’t be that big a deal for Montreal. They are pretty much positioned where they are going to be at the end, ie, Hosting the East semi.

More Bomber crying. No surprise

The Bombers themselves also played a key role there. It’s the old adage about having to play for sixty minutes.

???

Biggest winners may be the Lions this weekend.

(Mod edit - no personal attacks)

You’re such an ill will ambassador for the Roughriders that I rather wonder whether you’re in the pay of the NFL.

Oh, and where incidentally have any Bombers been “crying” in this thread? Where have any Bomber fans been blaming the refs?

???

"How the collapse happened is only relevant because Adams wasn’t ejected.

Let’s not over think this. Adams out and Bombers win easily. "

Yet you folks are blind to the fact that your running back was playing all juiced up while he appealed his suspension.

Those are your words, not those of Bomber fans. Even the most cursory glance at this forum would reveal that Bomber fans have been blaming their own club for the loss. It’s what a man does, shoulder the blame for his own failings.

He should have gotten 2 games, precedent was set my Ambrosie but failed once more.

I am sure it was a heat of the moment thing that he regrets…but it is what he is, and yes, a punk move after already grabbing the grill like that. What was weird was it shoulda been the guy getting drug around who snapped…not Adams.

There are often instances where a player should be tossed but isn’t. At least they followed up with it.

? They are not G+Ws words…not that I agree with the statement made.

These aren’t my words at all.

From LetsGoBlue

"Nothing we can do about it now, I’ve moved on - but many Bomber fans are still pretty upset. "

So again. Bomber fans can see an injustice when it’s against them, but do not seem to care that their star running back played with an advantage this season by using performance enhancing drugs.

Is it bad? Yes, but not that much.

Yes because the Alouettes are going uproad and even if there are low chances that Ottawa comes back in the race, every game is important.

HOWEVER

We will play in a hostile environment where we don’t usually win. Even if the Lions are not that good, they are also going uproad (even if it was only two victories against Ottawa) and they will play at home. Even if on paper the Alouettes are better than the Lions in my opinion, I still think that BC will win the game.

If I was Khari Jones, I would say to Adams Jr: play strategic.

Next game is at home against Calgary. The Stamps usually have difficulties in Perceval-Molson. Accept the suspension for the BC game to be sure to stay ready against Calgary, in front of our fans.

Agreed. One play out of 150 never wins or loses a game on its own.

The Bomber D, and the DBs in particular, gave up the field when they needed to hold on the final drive and numerous others throughout the game.

The Bombers blew this game. Big time.