Near the end of a half, Team A has the ball 1st and 10. The QB kneels three times, with the 3rd knee being the last play of the half.
- Is Team A credited with giving up a turnover on downs?
- Prior to the series, the QB had 100 yards rushing, does he now have less than 100 yards rushing?
Team A has the ball at their own 10 yard line. QB throws the ball to SB1 who catches the ball at the 20. He immediately laterals to WR2 who was at the 19. WR2 runs the ball the rest of the way for a TD.
- Who is credited with the catch?
- Who is awarded with receiving yards? How many?
- How many passing yards is the QB awarded.
Team A with the ball at their 10 yard line. Tailback rushes the ball to the 20, then laterals to the Full Back who runs the ball the rest of the way for a TD?
How are the rushing yards awarded?
Two players on Team A get into a fist throwing fight. Can the officials call any penalties?
3rd and 10 at Team A's 30 yard line. Team B partially blocks the punt and the ball is recovered at the 39 yard line by Team A (not the kicker or someone who was onside). What is the result of this play?
Same as #8 but the ball is recovered at the 51 by Team A. Does this make any difference.