Various Questions that are bugging me.

Near the end of a half, Team A has the ball 1st and 10. The QB kneels three times, with the 3rd knee being the last play of the half.

1. Is Team A credited with giving up a turnover on downs?
  2. Prior to the series, the QB had 100 yards rushing, does he now have less than 100 yards rushing?

Team A has the ball at their own 10 yard line. QB throws the ball to SB1 who catches the ball at the 20. He immediately laterals to WR2 who was at the 19. WR2 runs the ball the rest of the way for a TD.

1. Who is credited with the catch?
  2. Who is awarded with receiving yards? How many?
  3. How many passing yards is the QB awarded.

Team A with the ball at their 10 yard line. Tailback rushes the ball to the 20, then laterals to the Full Back who runs the ball the rest of the way for a TD?

1. How are the rushing yards awarded?

2. Two players on Team A get into a fist throwing fight. Can the officials call any penalties?

3. 3rd and 10 at Team A's 30 yard line. Team B partially blocks the punt and the ball is recovered at the 39 yard line by Team A (not the kicker or someone who was onside). What is the result of this play?

4. Same as #8 but the ball is recovered at the 51 by Team A. Does this make any difference.

I'm going answer the first six questions because I've never seen any of the last three (or don't remember).

1. The ball is not turned over because the opposing team did not get possession of the ball before time ran out.
  2. A quarterback kneeling does not count as a rush and thus does not count towards a rushing yardage total (similar to a sack, no negative rushing yards).
  3. SB1 is credited with one ten yard reception.
  4. WR2 is credited with ninety receiving yards, but no reception. His receiving yards count from the point of the lateral.
  5. The quarterback is credited with one completion, one hundred passing yards and a passing touchdown.

A similar situation occurred in 2008 in a game between SSK and CGY, where SSK WR Matt Dominguez caught a pass and fumbled the ball. SSK RB Wes Cates scooped it up and ran for a touchdown, counting as 12 receiving yards but no reception.
(http://www.cfl.ca/statistics/statsGame/id/325)

1. This is the exact same thing as with the receivers, where the tailback is credited with one carry for ten yards and the fullback is credited with no carry but ninety rushing yards.
  1. 3rd and 10 at Team A's 30 yard line. Team B partially blocks the punt and the ball is recovered at the 39 yard line by Team A (not the kicker or someone who was onside). What is the result of this play?

the way i understand it is that once team b touches the ball it would become a live ball,meaning that anyone could recover it. But because team a did not gain ten yards it would be a turnover on downs, and team b would get a first down from the 39. Situation #9 would be the same except that team a would get a first down.

I think you are wrong on this. If a punt is blocked, but still makes it past the LOS it is still a change of possession and the punting team still has to give the required 5 yards, so if they recovered it it would be a dead ball and a no yards penalty. Recieving teams ball.

But I could be wrong instead.

i am pretty cure if two players from the same team get into a fight ON THE FIELD its a delay of game penalty. on the sidelines does not matter.

no billy I’m wrong.An onside player is a member of the kicker’s team who is behind the ball at the
instant it is kicked towards the opponent’s Dead Line.
An offside player is a member of the kicker’s team who is not onside.
An offside player becomes an onside player when the ball, after being kicked
towards the opponent’s Dead Line, touches or is touched by an opponent, the kicker
or another onside player.
EXCEPTION: On a kick from scrimmage, if a Team B player touches the ball before
it crosses the line of scrimmage, such touching does not put an offside player of
Team A onside.