Vanier Cup

I'm looking forward to the Vanier Cup.
Univ. of Saskatchewan Huskies vs. Wilfred Laurier Golden Hawks
December 3rd.

I bet on the Hukies !

I've been cheering for the Huskies myself, and will continue to do so.

I'm going with Huskies too, can't see the game but I'll follow it the best I can.

The huskies are gonna put on a clinic. Laurier will be lucky if they get 15 points. And Stevens is gonna run all over that them. Should be a lot of fun. I pumped because a couple of my buddies were hurt but know they can play, just makes the defence that much stronger.
See you in another 10 years OUA

I'm personally worried that our guys may be over-confident, as we did knock off the #1 ranked team last weekend, and may have a bit of a let-down.

However, unless Laurier has a really good run defence, it will be tough for them to stop Stevens regardless, so at least we should be able to score with them until the defence wakes up. Unless of course I'm wrong, and they're not overconfident, and we do play well the whole game.

Laurier did still go through their season undefeated tho, so they might not be quite the patsy's we think they'll be. Da well, should be a good game either way.

Actually talking to some of them, and also watching interviews on TV they look pretty focussed, confident yes, but don't seem over-confident. Don't get my over-confidence mixed in with the players.

Man I can't wait till Saturday

I know..... I can't wait either. And that's good that they're not going to be over-confident, or at least don't seem to be that way.

Go Huskies!!