vanier cup vs ncaa 1-AA champs

I THINK THIS WOULD BE A GOOD MATCHUP I THINK PEOPLE WOULD WATCH IT VANIER CUP CHAMPS VS NCAA DIVISION 1-AA CHAMPS IT WOULD BE A GOOD BOWL GAME TOO WATCH

I like the idea of this sandusky, heck if Brock can play Division I in basketball, why can't we do something like this in football?

Great Idea Sandusky, maybe they might like the Canadian Rules!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Myself, I would much prefer to see more meaningful CIS games. I'd like to see CIS create an "elite" league with 8 or 10 of the "top" schools. The regional competitions can still go on with the second tier schools.

i think the cis is done for the cis seems to be headed too the ncaa

Off the meds. I see??

Wow, I really like that idea. The "super" league would need a lot of sponsorship money to pay for the travel fees, etc... but wow... what a great idea this would be! No more seeing U of T getting blasted over and over by my U of W Lancers!

I get sick of the NCAA/CIS talk. Two different games. It's like the Arena Football Champ playing the XFL Champ. Totally different sports.

But the Super League or Elite league would be great.

The question would become who decides what teams are elite?

Well, we know one team that won’t be classified as elite, University of Toronto that’s for sure! :lol:

or SFU!

re-No more seeing U of T getting blasted over and over ----------- considering U of T- fighting history, one would think the student body and the alumni would put more into the football program.? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Toronto

The same people that rate the teams. Top 8-10 schools play in the elite league.

I fail to see what would be gained by either side if the CIS and NCAA Division 2 football teams played against each other. It would be more interesting to see CIS hockey teams, which get little support, play NCAA Division 1 teams.