Vanier Cup - lets go SMU!!!

anyone else watching this?

they say 36,000 are there, but im thinking they should have had sections tarped off argo-style, cuz 36,000 spread out over 54,000 seats looks bad.

either way, good start to this game, and SMU all the way!!!

I'd watch if it was on broadband.

its on the score.

Matt Henry is out, but Neil Fulguerus should still give St. Mary's a tough challenge.

Will the second quarter dominance continue?

Go Bisons!

This Dixon kid should be with the Bombers! He's made a few long ones this playoffs.

O'Niel thinks he's Armstrong :stuck_out_tongue:

watching some CIS this year, it seems there are a few good canadian QBs commin up.

would be nice to see some of them on CFL rosters in teh future.

The best D in the country for big plays, comes up big again :rockin:

40 more minutes until Howard is named MVP

It's on broadband. At least that's what they said at the start.

It's not listed on the cfl.ca broadband site.

IT SHOCKS ME THAT CANADIANS DONT SUPPORT COLLEGE FOOTBALL LIKE THEY DO IN THE STATES........I PREFER COLLEGE OVER THE PROS ANY DAY....ITS ODD VERY ODD GAME SHOULD BE SOLD OUT

I'm going to go out on a limb and say I missed this. I wanted to check it out because I wanted to see what Manitoba was all about.

I'm also surprised at the lack of support on these boards for our college game. Oh well, they are missing a good game!

23-8 right now for the Bisons. Just like the other PO games, they started off a little slow, but take over by the second quarter.

Howard with 3 picks, easy MVP choice :rockin:

I'm surprised too. One would think there would be a link or two on this site.

I found the live stream on the Score.ca. Who knew.

Good thing I can run Windows on my Mac.

They just showed that the Bison D had 25 turnovers in just 4 PO games. Amazing. That is how you win a championship.

:rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

One down, one more to go!

:rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

Go Bombers!

Yeah, the first half of the puzzle is complete. Congrats to the Bison!!! Nothing but business like the whole season. They would not be denied their prize. Now on Sunday Milt won't be denied his prize. Not even all of the collective will of Rider nation can stop it.

Nope...add it to this weeks insults Manitoba. Regina boy Jon Makie got what he deserved and was the talk of the town on this night. Prelude to Sunday perhaps? Kidding folks, kidding. Good job Bisons and Makie.

Kel