Vaccinated fans only?

I had previously read stories that companies like Ticketmaster were proactively working on ticketing procedures for concerts or sporting events just in case organizers had a vaccinated people only requirement to attend their events - but had not heard of that being a requirement until now.

Fans of Formula One can attend the first race of the season at the end of this month but only if vaccinated or have proof they recovered from having Covid.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/f1-fans-must-have-vaccine-3mqdg7qt3

Would the CFL as a way of being able to get at least some fans in the stands sooner consider such a thing?

Works for me...I have been vaccinated

Out of curiosity, do you have some sort of "proof" of that? Like is the government providing a document or something like that?

It would be good if they allow that. I'm sure you can request a document that shows you have been vaccinated. Have something small like a wallet size one that you keep with you at all times.

Even if I was vaccinated, I'm still going to be wearing my mask. Especially my KISS mask. Rock and Roll All Night!

I got this from the BC immunization site

You will have the option to receive a paper and digital copy of your immunization record card. We recommend registering for Health Gateway, where your digital immunization record card will be available only after you receive the vaccine.

Yeah they gave me a print out with my name DOB etc. The date I was vaccinated and which manufacturer. And even which arm

The Quebec government is talking about giving a digital version but the opposition....who will oppose everything and anything is against it calling it discrimination

Looks nicer than mine

Count me out unless it's HCQ.

1 Like

What is HCQ?

In Quebec vaccinated or not, all mask and social distancing rules are still in force

Why stop at proof of vaccine? Why not be required to show all our health records, drivers abstract, criminal history, etc etc etc

Not sure I get your point or what it has to do with the part you quoted

[quote="Mrstallion, post:11, topic:69979"]

Why stop at proof of vaccine? Why not be required to show all our health records, drivers abstract, criminal history, etc etc etc

Because none of those other things are likely to have an impact on the well being of the fans sitting around you.
1 Like

I see a vaccine passport in the near future ......

I am guessing that if and when we reach herd immunity and covid as a pandemic is no longer, then proof of vaccination will become moot.

My point is this: To me this goes well beyond a measure that would allow me to attend a Stampeders game (which I would dearly love to do). It gets to the issue of privacy and freedom. What types of precedent are you willing to set and participant in? If this was allowed to happen it would only be the start of a complete invasion of our lives. And if you think it would end with COVID, you are mistaken. No thanks. Somethings are bigger than the CFL

My point is this: To me this goes well beyond a measure that would allow me to attend a Stampeders game (which I would dearly love to do). It gets to the issue of privacy and freedom. What types of precedent are you willing to set and participant in? If this was allowed to happen it would only be the start of a complete invasion of our lives. And if you think it would end with COVID, you are mistaken. No thanks. Somethings are bigger than the CFL

the west is the best...

.How does it affect your freedom? Does your freedom trump my right to life? Is your freedom more important than opening up the world and trying to get back to how it was before?
No-one is alone on the planet...we all have to make sacrifices....and no-one is completely free to begin with

I have zero problem with it? If it means saving my life or the lives of others, then I am ok showing a piece of paper

Well like what?

here, let me jump in....

you're a sheeple, or something like that.