USFL game today on Fox

I’m glancing at the New Orleans and Michigan game . There’s crowd noise but nobody in the stands . No score in a nothing game . I’d rather watch Bowling for Dollars :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

4 Likes

So what channel is it on ? Not the football game but Bowling for Dollars ? :bowling:

2 Likes

The Vision Network

Thanks Pat I got in on right now !

1 Like

It’s halftime and Garrett Marino hasn’t had a chance to twist Bethel Thompson’s leg yet. But I guess there’s still lots of time.

4 Likes

I’m sure it will be part of the highlight package complete with Marino going all WWE as he leaves the field .

Good God… Somebody let that Neanderthal back on the field?

3 Likes

Feels like an “Other Leagues and Sports” thread.

2 Likes

I wish you wouldn’t insult our long-extinct cousins with that comparison.

4 Likes

I briefly tuned in. The USFL was obviously using Edmonton cameramen to televise this non-event. The cameras were tied down heavily so they couldn’t show the grandstands - where obviously they had about 3 people and 2 of them were panhandlers.
Dakota Prukop, who was let go by Winnipeg after a botched Grey Cup performance was QBing the losing team and had a couple nice tosses. May as well build a studio for this garbage ball - and let them film the games indoors.

4 Likes

Weel, I dunt regret watching it.
But now the real fun starts. Setting up Axis and Allies game :slight_smile:

BMT 25/34 328 yds. Wes Hills 23/36 yards rushing. 4/37 yards receiving.
Final NO 24 Panthers 20.

Neither did I . When that guy hit that second strike in a row to win that $540 dollar jackpot it was very exciting .

2 Likes

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Don’t they play games at neutral site stadiums, no home field advantage and no real fans, seems kind of weird to me to do that.

2 Likes

Maybe Tiger-Cat fans don’t go to other leagues and sports . That’s why I put my comment on the Tiger-Cat Forum .

we’ll make fun of it, but at least you could watch it on TV, not like our pathetic excuse for a league!

gonna be pissed about this past weekend for a number of years to come.

2 Likes

Agreed. CFL fans shouldn’t be pointing and laughing at any leagues.

1 Like

Some American football fans watching CBS Sports Network are going to tune in this Thursday to a half empty and OLD Calgary stadium and think the CFL is bush league as well.
Dont get me wrong. I think the USFL and XFL are both below the CFL.

3 Likes

Couldnt agree more.