USFL 2023 Discussion

1 Like

Is this guy jumping ship really a loss? You are losing depth but not really much beyond that. He was 15-10 as a starter at Montana State of the Big Sky Conference - Where Travis Lulay played. 12 teams in the Big Sky Conference - probably one or two QB's in the hopper that are as good as this guy.

2 Likes

It's death of a thousand cuts not an execution style assassination. More of these guys will make the jump if USFL expands in 2024. The good news is that they can sign in the CFL once the USFL contract is over.

3 Likes

He sounds like a good guy. Even living in Winnipeg we never heard much from him but of course the media isn’t interested much in 3rd stringers.

His reasons for going to the USFL are clear. He wants the chance to start and also needs to earn income to support his growing family. He sounds like he would like to return to the Bombers after the USFL season, showering the organization with praise. We’ll see.

3 Likes

Well when you need a break from all that exhausting magic, we're always here for you but not only in this hub league thread.
:smile_cat:

2 Likes

there’s no badge or award for most necro’d thread topics.

2 Likes

Not yet there isn't - It is coming - mark my words. /s

1 Like

Also, AFL (Aussie) started last night.

lots of other things to follow

i did some gardening today. mostly digging. it was 13°C in my backyard today.

oh yea stay on topic b*tch.

yay USFL…

1 Like

It was minus 23 here this morning.... gardening here??? Not for a while yet

1 Like

i was in a t-shirt and quite warm. the apple trees are starting to bud and flowers are popping up in places. all the grass is green, lots of birds singing. spring is here on the northwest pacific coast. lol

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: The XFL 3.5 and 2023 Plans

Because somebody asked about my alleged mysterious powers today in case you missed it, Superb Owl sent some correspondence to me at lightning speed whilst on holiday and made a virtual cameo.

Relax everybody with a passing interest, he'll be back in April, but here's his best regards for now.

2 Likes

apparently there’s a nerdy sidekick now

2 Likes