Use of this site...

.......what's with all the whining?........just move ahead saskargo.......when CFL.pm made this string you automatically assumed it was about you.......guilty conscience?......maybe, maybe not......

.........BTW, the baby picture is a foreshadow of all the DBs my team will be playing against this year......

I'm not whining R&w.
Just proving a point.
Just because noone else stands up for themself.
I love a good battle.That is why I leave you alone R7W.Yor not worth my time.

hmm, is life fair? i really dont think it is. its just how it is.

.......you love a good battle?......great, let me know when you make it to the heavyweight division, I'd love a good spar.............till then, good luck in the flyweight with Kanga, he apparently is worth your time.......tee hee........

Your right R&W you are in the heavywieght.After seeing that picture of you on here.
I remember telling you a joke first time you were here.It took you about 3 days to catch on.Remember that.Every since then I thought you were a little kid.Then I saw your picture.Then I relizes you were just slow.So since then I have said no more picking on Sarcan workers!!!!

.......baa haa, you are such a card.......personal insults, tsk tsk, I guess when you are 'challenged' resorting to this is second nature.....sure I'm fighting a +40 year old waistline, but I can still run a half-marathon in under two hours and snowboard all day long, how 'bout you?.......funny, I don't remember the 'joke' you speak of, must have been so great that the short term memory cells said 'ah, you know what? not worth it'........

You better do a little bit more exersize R&W.
How about some fruits and veggies, instead of A&w.That wasn't a insult.Just the truth.
Gainer and I were bugging you left and right.It took you 3 days to get the joke.
When are you done counting the empty beer cans?
Just kidding R&W.If you were a rider mod.This post would have been lock,deleted,and given a warning.
You just proved my point.
Are you not a mod R&W?
This is what I mean.
Rider fans can't battle.They just take the cowardly way out!!!.

…is it just me or does anyone else find it strangely ironic that sakargo’s personal attack directed towards me is in this thread?..even after you plead innocence sasky you still don’t quite get the message do you?..I suppose if I were someone easily hurt by your insults you’d be in a pretty tough situation now doncha think?..you’d have some 'splaining to do Lucy…no, I won’t lock this down or erase/edit anything, I’ll just let it stay for all, including CFL.pm, to see how you genuinely operate…sad, very sad you just don’t seem to get the picture…

Who is crying now R&W.For a 40 year old.You sure can't take it.
Sad very sad.
Never could talk any smack could you!!!!!
Oh by the way R&W what happen to that guy you ticked off.You know the guy you were harassing on this site.The one you were trying to get their IP address.
One more thing R&W are you still editing everyones posts.Sounds like you are taking advantage of your powers....

One more thing R&W.
Why do you edit peoples posts?
You know why.It is bebecause you can not do any bashing.
Why don't you lower your head and face the facts.
When you cheer for a losing team you should keep your mouth closed!!!!!!

RedandWhite, I remember seing a book from Arthur Schopenhauer which title was "How to always be right". And it was a book about how to argue with people. There were about 100 tricks to help get an argument through.

At the end of the book, after the 100th trick, Schopenhauer said this: "If, after going through all these verbal tactics, you still can't win your argument, chances are you are plainfully wrong and should concede victory to your opponent. However, there is one last thing you can do to try to keep the upper hand: attack the other person on a personal basis. Whether that is related to the topic or not, it should be enough to create a diversion that will bring everybody onto something completely different, which will allow you to bow out of the argument you were losing."

No wonder why Saskargo is always attacking people personnally...

What I don't understand is how some people take great pride in making personal attacks. Its not like it takes some special skill or talent to do it. A 6 year or can easily do it. It's just that most of those who have reached adulthood chose not to!

I also find it curious that the administrator of this site has made a post requesting/warning that it will not be tolerated and it turns into personal attacks again!

These personal attacks arent bad as long as they arent directed at me.
Hardly anybody wanted to join me for coffee but I can internalize the pain and live on. I also got banned once and warned a second time and people had a great time having a go at me.
What the heck I have a thick head and a big stomach and have grey hair, but I stiil enjoy some of the comments. I have been called a moron and a zipperhead and have been told to build a rocket launcher while I am begging for the rest of my life for somebody to join me for coffee.
I am now in Kazakhstan and we have more than a few old rocket launchers around here which still glow in the dark. I will dig out my old TRS 80 and Commodore 64 out of the basement, along with the 8 Tracks and my old Lionel Train Set.
from 1955.

Have a good time guys. I enjoy the Forum and can take the hits.

Cheers
Fred

I think most of you should take the brooms out of your buts.
I insult people on here with clean humor.
I don't go on here and try to offend someone.I might pick on them.However it is all in fun.
The worst thing I have called them is an idiot.
If I recall Ro1313 didn't you call me a big fat b&%ch once?
I have never called anybody bad names on here.Well maybe for Kanga.
All I can say is lighten up.
What else is there to talk about for another 2 months.Who the best reciever is?
ZZZZZZZZ

NO Saskargo I never called you that!

I just dont see the point in insulting anyone. The point of this forum is to discuss football! Sure it is the offseason but there are plenty of other things to discuss.

If your sole intent is to insult people, Google" trash talk forums". There are plenty of places to do just that!

You lie ro1313,
Remember on the old site.
I attacked you to the limit.
You went mental.I got under your skin?
Remmeber?
Anyways the funny thing about this.You guys are grown men.All i hear is how Saskargo insults you all.
My point is.I bask very clean.This site would be boring with out moi.
I don't mean to offend anyone.Not even Billy_soup.

Sorry saskargo but your memory fails you!

My point is, what is the point? It that all anyone has to entertain themselves? Do they lie in bed at night thinking "it was a good day because I really insulted someone'? If that is all anyone has to live for ot they consider it a major accomplishment then I truly pity them

O.K. you can't remember Ro1313.that is fine.
I'm not here to get in arguement with you.If you can live with lies,then go ahead.
Anyways.
Here is my point.
You ever notice I pick on all rider fans?
Why do i do it?
Here is why.
I pick on them.They fight back on how good rider fans are.Well theyy are right.I pick on there weak points.They fight back.
I do it because I'm proud to be from Saskatchewan.I have never said I wasn't proud to be from Saskatchewan.
Everyone on this site thinks we are a bunch of rednecks..
I bug people on here about alot of things.
People being bald,fat,or even gay.
Be proud to be bald.
Be prod to be fat.
Be proud to be gay.
Don't hide it.
The only thing is don't live a lie.
I don't have anything against anyone on this site.
I pick on the weak to make them stronger.GET IT!!!!!

Ok Saskargo, one last time and the subject gets dropped.
I never called you that! However there was another time that you mistakenly accused me of making a very nasty post and you were mistakes there as well! Ok topic is closed

Now I understand what you are saying but this is not weaklings anonymous. It is a site to discuss football and not one for self-proclaimed saviors to build people's character. Teasing is fine and so is some trash talk but when all a posted does is make one insult after another and does not contribute to the forum it gets real old real fast.

Do these people really think they look intelligent? Do they really think they have shown us how smart they are? If they want to look intelligent do a little research and post some fact and figures. Use some logic to enforce your argument. That will earn you respect. Anybody can resort to name-calling

This looks very much like a Ticat fan at Labor Day. :lol: