US broadcast schedule

Great stuff, now NFL only fans can take a peek and maybe stop being so ignorant about our league.

Already being discussed here:

[url=http://forums.ticats.ca/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=56605&start=15]viewtopic.php?f=5&t=56605&start=15[/url]

This is potentially huge. There's a lot of fooball starved fans who need a holdover until September down there. In fact it's seems to me such big news that I'm surprised we haven't heard more about it, I suppose since the deal was only finalized yesterday they were keeping quiet.

Of course a possible negative is if it catches on big time and they start talking expansion into the US market again. But I'm sure that's a distant concern.

This is great news and I'm sure the players are more pumped about this than anyone.

And U.S expansion doesn't bother me as long as it's in northern states, it would be great if they could bring a team back to Baltimore.

Well if they never see a game on TV then of course they will be ignorant about it! It even costs money to try to get TSN on the internet - if you want to see a web broadcast in the US - TSN charges $5.95 a game and that’s on the internet!!
I think subscription to the NFL network will be considerably more than that.

I’m looking forward to seeing some CFL games when I return to the US but I’m a little disappointed that is costs quite a bit to watch it, even on the internet. Too bad that the CFL and TSN couldn’t work out some deal to allow viewers to watch it free on the internet at least.

Won’t happen The CFL won’ go head to head with the NFL

If you have NFL Network in Canada you get other Programing and not the CFL Game

TSN hold Exclusive Rights in Canada. there for NFL Network will show something else to Canadian Views

Yes that's good news, I just found out that I do get the NFL network on DirectTV.
In September and October the NFL network will broadcast Friday night CFL games.
Looks like I will only have to pay for the playoffs in November and the Grey Cup on TSN web cast.

According to the link above "ESPN3 is also available free to fans accessing the site from a college campus network in the United States"

I can make this work for me. Phew.
red24