Upgrades to BC Place so far...

So you have CFL haters out there alos eh Sporty? Why do our own countrymen want to sell out on a league in their own country baffles me to no end. I guess they see the CFL as a threat to bringing an NFL team to Vancouver, Toronto wherever. I don't get the mentality since the NFL is not all it's cracked up to be, as most of us know. I guess that will be their chance to show Toronto up with some NFL games and sell them out at higher prices than Toronto. Whatever cranks them up I guess.

Its the Inferior Canadian complex Earl..... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: If it aint American then it must be crap. :roll: :roll:

The thing is though I think people in Toronto are finally realizing they are being used by the NFL like a wet rag in the sense the NFL will talk about Toronto like it’s the next coming of the almighty for a team, they will use Toronto as a threat to whatever current NFL city to get that city to build a new stadium or spend big bucks on major improvements to the existing stadium. Vancouver with the new roof will be used like this by the NFL as well, they’ll move on from Toronto since the new BC Place will be much nicer than the Rogers Centre. But I think enough people in Vancouver and BC will eventually see they are being used.

well Toronto has 4.5 million and Vancouver 2 million. So I'm not sure how Vancouver is going to be used as a bargaining chip by the NFL when we have less than half of Toronto's population.

You say the new BC Place will be nicer than Skydome? Don't be so stupid.

Is the BC Place roof still stained and dirty or did they put on the new inner lining yet?

punter, give your head a shake, have you seen the artist's renditions of the new BC Place Stadium with the retractable roof? Blows away the Rogers Centre and also BC Place is first and foremost a football stadium that holds 60,000 unlike the Rogers Centre that is first and foremost a baseball stadium that holds around 53,000 for football. The NFL will be all over this as bait for their NFL teams to build new and forget Toronto unless they have real specific plans of building a new NFL stadium or turning the RC into a real football stadium which is impossible maybe as long as the Blue Jays continue to play there. The NFL hates playing in stadiums that MLB has teams in.

The sky is not falling. I don't think that this topic deserves much more attention than that.

The Oakland Raiders could move here? The 49ers?

The Saints?

If I lived in BC, I'd still prefer the BC Lions over these teams punter, any NFL team because the Lions are in the best league in the world even if it isn't what some would call the premier league of gridiron football.