***** Updated Power Rankings *****

updated for Oct. 2nd*

#1 BC Lions ( only lost 2 all year )
#2 Saskatchewan ( won 5 straight against Edm. Tor, BC and Wpg 2ice )
#3 Montreal ( won 3 of last 4 )
#4 Toronto ( .615 win percentage second in league )
#5 Edmonton ( lost 3 of last 4 games to calgary, sask and HAMILTON )
#6 Calgary ( got a beating from the alouettes and are without Burris )
#7 Hamilton ( gave beatings to eskies and 3-2 in last 5 games )
#8 Ottawa ( falling fast with a .357 win percentage and 6 straight losses )
#9 Winnipeg ( .285 win percentage )

* note :
i gave the edge to sask for beating the tougher teams and having the better win percentage

montreal's( .538 ) 3 wins in last 4 games have come against winnipeg, ottawa and a Burris-less calgary.......sask ( .571 ) has beaten BC, Toronto and Edmonton...i think that justifies the higher ranking for this week.

we'll see who beats who next week since montreal battles sask for 2nd in my rankings.

WHOA! WINNIPEG SHOULD NOT BE LAST!!!!!!!!

who should be below winnipeg????....they have a .285 win percentage...only hamilton is worse, but hamilton KILLED edmonton, and beat toronto and...BEAT WINNIPEG

dont blame me for this horrible ranking...blame the blue bombers for sucking so badly this year!

OTTAWA SHOULD BE LAST MATE!!!

DID I SAY IT WAS HORRIBLE??? I TOUGHT IT WAS PRETTY GOOD UNTILL I SAW MY TEAM AT THE BOTTOM!!!!!!

ottawa has 5 wins in less games....they still play hamilton 2ice so SHOULD go to 7-9 in 3 weeks....the bombers will still have only 4 wins in 3 weeks from now, and fall to 4-13 ( play BC ,Toronto then BC )

THEY WILL BEAT BC ONCE, AND CALGARY, YOU JUST WATCH!!!

Not bad, dg, but I think Saskatchewan has looked far more vulnerable of late than Montreal has. They may have won five straight, but they could have very easily gone 2-3 during that stretch. I’d put them in third behind BC and Montreal, personally.

but they ( montreal and sask. ) play next week...so we can find out FURSURE then.

i gave the edge to sask for beating the tougher teams and having the better win percentage

montreal's( .538 ) 3 wins in last 4 games have come against winnipeg, ottawa and a Burris-less calgary.......sask ( .571 ) has beaten BC, Toronto and Edmonton...i think that justifies the higher ranking for this week.

we'll see who beats who next week.

I'm willing to put my butt on the line and bet that if the Riders don't perform far better than they did last night, they're gonna get trounced royally by the Als on Saturday. I'm looking forward to the game, but you're right - we'll find out who should be ahead in the rankings for sure.

Umm,didn't Saskatchewan beat the 11-1 Lions last night?
And while I love it, I find it wrong to put Montreal ahead of the Argos just yet, that'll come.

Toronto will move up if they beat edmonton next week.

they are 2-2 in last 4...wins against hamilton and ottawa
losses against hamilton and sask.

they NEED the edmonton game.

Close, but I disagree with Sask's high ranking and TO's low ranking. Also, despite the big upset, I wouldn't shoot Hamilton up the chart just yet.. remember when they beat Toronto? What happened the next game?
Anyway..

1. BC
  2. TO
  3. Sask
  4. Montreal
  5. Edm
  6. Cal ***
  7. Ott
  8. Ham
  9. Wpg

*** If Reynolds is out.. then I'd switch Cal down to 8th. I honestly don't think we can compete with a third string quarterback and no running back.

how long is he out for?....they have next week off to help him and Burris heal up

i like my rankings for THIS week.....the winner of montreal vs sask. will take 2nd next week and the loser falls to 4th.

the winner of toronto vs edmonton take 3rd next week and loser takes 5th.

hamilton plays ottawa so the winner there takes 7th.

ARRRGOOOOOO'S better KILL the eskies on thanksgiving monday!!!

1. Riders
  2. Saskatchewan
  • the rest are wannabees!!!
    Riders Rule!!!
    Yipee!

That’s pretty good, though I may put the Riders ahead of BC (2 straight losses versus 6 straight wins?)

And I would put the Renegades at the bottom, with Winnipeg in 8th.

With two games against the Renegades, and one against Calgary, the Cats could get two wins in those games. Possibly 3. They finish the season with a game in Toronto and one at home against the Als, two games they’ll probably lose, though an upset is not out of the question. But I figured 6 wins is about where a rebuilding team should be in year 2, and it looks like that’s about where they’ll be, give or take.

Target for next year: 9 wins, plus one in the playoffs. 28,750 per game, including three sellouts.

its hard to say how many wins the Ti-Cats will have next year, cuz you dont know what the roster will look like compared to how it looks now.

if they still have Davis, Lumsden, Hill, Flick, Yeast, Hitchcock, Claridge and Cheetwood...then i say they'll have ATLEAST 8 wins in '06

I feel sorry for you mate. But get used to it you guys will be there for the rest of the year :wink: :lol:

DUDE, HAVE YOU NOT HEARED OF HAMILTON???

sportsnets power rankings....does this guy even watch the cfl???

[url=http://www.sportsnet.ca/cfl/article.jsp?content=20051002_220220_6208]http://www.sportsnet.ca/cfl/article.jsp ... 20220_6208[/url]