Unreal's Updated Power Rankings

(Jaw hits the floor, a sound of an airplane chashing), well I don't blame you since tonight was our highlight of the season, but 'done like toast' c'mon, man!!!

Okay I take that back done like pan cakes!

done like stamps, OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Bad joke should be arrested for that!

fine, I go preacfully, NOT!

Riders 8th after this week based on performance? redwhite2005 will stop at nothing to troll against Rider fans. I'd put them second based on this week's performance actually, but I didn't.

Did they not lose! Wow you really are bad! Everything to you is a troll! It is my opinion do not reply if you do not like it! Why stop there I am suprised you did not put them first!

rewhite2005, I honestly think the Riders looked better in defeat this week than Edmonton has in victory.

Anyways, I'm glad to see Montreal top so many charts. I hope real bad that they will keep getting their weekly 2 points... Especially on October 22nd...

Power rankings are not supposed to be totally based on wins and losses, they're supposed to account for quality of play, etc.

The dude from TSN who does theirs had a lot of people saying the riders should've been higher than fourth in his rankings, and so went through a long explanation of how he does it. I've read it, it makes sense.

Like Third said, the riders, although they did lose the game, played at least fairly well. I didn't see much of either game, so I can't really form a good opinion, but from what I've read it's not like the riders got their a**es handed to them or anything.

I would still think the Riders are in the top half of the league, but I wouldn't begrudge anyone that thought they were 4th-ish. You do still have to win games, and they didn't win......