Unfortunate update on me

Lots of exciting things happening in sports between the Jays moving home soon all that's going on with hockey drafts and most importantly my Cats starting play soon. But unfortunately I won't be posting very much here. And here's why.

I'm really hoping to figure out what's going on and this is just temporary. But any good vision vibes you can send my way would be appreciated appreciated. Cheers, Pat

2 Likes

Best regards Pat .

Hope they discover your eye issues soon and are back to seeing properly again .

1 Like

Sorry to hear about your condition Pat. Best wishes and hopefully they will get it figured out soon so you can enjoy the summer fully.

2 Likes

... that wasn't what I pictured you looking like.

Anywho all the best Pat. Hope they figure out what's going on with you.

My sound is not working so I cant hear what you are saying TP, but it is clear you are having a scary bad time and I hope it gets better for you.

Sorry to hear about this Pat. Hoping it is temporary too this can be figured out.

All the best

Wishing nothing but the best Pat and it gets better for you as quickly as possible!

…damn man, that’s a tough spot to be in Pat, I can’t imagine…stay positive and let the docs do their thing, I’ll pray for recovery here for you…

2 Likes

Sorry to hear this T-Pat . Keep positive and keep your head up and hopefully things will work out for you as quickly as possible .

Peace Out !!! :v:

1 Like

Shoot! What a optical mystery is at hand here and hope you are not feeling pains too.

I hope you keep us posted if you can or wish as they figure out what is going on.

We are with you every step.

Best wishes for your recovery.

Best wishes

Take care and best wishes.

MRI done today so that's pretty much it for the diagnostic testing. Now I wait for results with left eye still 85% darkness and right eye blurry at best. But at least they're stable but at least it's stable thanks to the steroids.

So for now as I await results here my TripAdvisor reviews ultrasound versus MRI. Lol

3 Likes

Best wishes brother