Ugly D

If the D plays the same against Calgary like it is against Toronto, the offense will need to score 100 points to win. What an absolutely horrible performance by the defensive backs.

well the D has picked up but the Offence is horrid I sure hope the teams gets a better mentality for next week I have faith in our Green & White

I have faith but that D looks horrible. I think the offence's problems are related to not having Szarka, Holmes, Cates, Murphy and Washington. Hopefully for the west semi we at least have Cates and Holmes back and maybe Murphy. Bad time for injuries.

Disheartening to say the least. Maybe they are too caught up in all the hoopla of the All Star and MOP nominations and the upcoming home playoff game. Let's hope we see a complete turnaround next week against Calgary.

You'd better pick it up, I agree that secondary, especially Kornegay, looked pretty poor today. Argo receivers were wide open all game, made Bishop look good (and that hasn't been all that easy this year).

Hello Rider Fans, Winnipeg here. We have lots of experience in games like you had today. No need for me to say anymore. Good luck in your game against Calgary nest week.

the only reason they lost is because they didn't want the bombers to get the bye.

Go bombers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you’re right. Or maybe it was all a ploy to psych Calgary out! Hope we meet in the GC!

Ugly D again indeed. Almost 500 yards given up again. If Hank is on top of his game next week, could be a long day for the Riders. They need much more effort up front. Joseph will need to match anything Burris puts up.